BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Tamara J.
Sharjah
Review for: Very Black more...
Perfect!! Most of us knows how gorgeous are the Maybelline Mascaras. This one is one of my favorites, I bought it many times and let all my sisters use it and they love it too. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. The curled brush makes it easy to apply. Its waterproof and hard to remove. But still deserves  4 starts and half.
nohely b.
Review for: Very Black more...
 If you are already a fan of Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express, you might enjoy this mascara as well, but only after you figure out which way to use the brush. Despite the clumping issues I encounted, I still like this product. It gets sooooo much better after about two weeks, once the formula thickens up a bit. I don't regret my purchase at all (considering I got it on sale and also had coupons, I paid far less than retail for it). I'd wait for a sale and grab a tube and play around with it. It could end up being a fantastic product for you. And remember, I think it ROCKS for lower lashes, so definitely worth a shot just for that.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Another amazing drugstore mascara! I have purchased this mascara at least 3 times and it never fails me. I usually purchase it at my local Walmart but it can also be found at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love how it gives my lashes great volume and a decent amount of length. I also recommend this mascara to people that want something that will always give you great results. From the Falsies line I definitely think it's my favourite. I love the effect it gives my lashes, it flares them out enough that I don't need to wear false lashes, even when I'm going out for a night of fun. I would definitely purchase this mascara again.
Jeithsibel P.
Santiago - Chile
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my favorite mascara ever! It's easy to apply your lashes do not stick; It's color is súper strong a true "Black drama"; also leaves no residues at the time of removing. However do not be fooled, when you use it is approved of everything! partys, gym time, rains, and all the challenges you face in the day. The effect "falsies" is a fact! People always ask me and I say very proud that no, they are my natural lashes. A plus? You can find it in any pharmacy and a very good price compared to other brands even other maybelline mascaras. ✨
Wendy S.
Santo Domingo
I've told myself for many years that I was never going to wear false eyelashes and thanks to Maybellines Flasies, I can continue without! I was hesitant on buying this mascara for a while actually because I heard some bad things about it like clumping, flaking, and is a bit hard to get off. But I have to say the cons are definately worth the pros! If you're looking to lengthen your eyelashes, this is the one. They look so beautiful and long that they give the appearance of false eyelashes. My eyelashes touch my eyebrows when I use this! Doubt I'll find anything better, but if I do, I will return with an update. Pictures included.
Tiyen S.
Sydenham park, Londkn
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I don't actually wear make up but mascara is the only thing I use to enhance how I look. I just feel like this mascara is all I need to look and feel different. It allows my lashes to appear very thick and it also lifts them to make my eyes pop out alot. Despite this, I just don't think it's right to give this product 5 stars as it's the only mascara I've tried and I wouldn't really know if this is quality or not
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
Honestly a great quality mascara, it gave me the results I was looking for, great curl and big lashes but the downfall was it would flake like crazy so by the end of the day I would notice little specks on my face. This is something I can fix by checking up on it, and it’s super affordable giving high quality results but flaky mascara is a pet peeve of mine which led me to eventually switching!
Fatima Q.
Astra farm tabuk
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I like very much this mascara this my second set of three that i buy .i buy it from duety free 23$ or somthing lik this ... It looks natural on my lashes ... i use it evry day and it dosent destroy my lashes i really like the effect on my eyes i do not need fake lashes with this mascara . Also i wear it all the day i don t need to put it twice ... i loooove it ..
Vivienne J.
I absolutely love this mascara from Maybelline and I would definitely recommend this product especially if you are looking for a mascara that gives your lashes a boost but still looks natural. I often wear this mascara both in the day and at night and it doesn't smudge. What i love the most about this product is that this mascara does not make my lashes look clumpy at ALL! Even when the mascara is a few months old after opening there is no clump on my lashes after I apply it. This mascara can last me a quite a few months and another plus is that it is very affordable.
Tania m.
mumbai
The mascara comes in a bright purple colored fat bottle. The packaging is eye catching for sure and also easy to locate in vanity. The wand of the mascara is C-shaped or spoon shaped. The bristles are plasticky yet soft on lashes. Formula may seem sticky and thick on swatching at hands but it’s very light on eyes and does not clump at all.
I don’t use this mascara just normal vertically but I move it in a zig zag motion while going from roots to ends. This way I love the way it instantly transforms my lashes from a zero to direct 10. I apply 2-3 coats of it and it defines the lashes beautifully and give them great volume and lengthens them too. YES! It scores well in all parts. It doesn’t dry that quick but also doesn’t take ages to dry too and also holds the curl for long.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?