BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Osma H.
This has been my favorite mascara for some time. I have straight lashes and curl them with an eyelash curler. I find a lot of mascaras are too wet and make my lashes straight again. Not with Maybelline Falsies, this holds my curl and makes my lashes fluttery and flirty.

Holds the curl all day and does not flake or move. Gives my lashes volume but does not look clumpy. Great mascara for everyday, for contact lenses wearers and sensitive eyes.
quintessia v.
Hambleton, WV
I love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes long. Other mascaras don't make my lashes long. My eyes r brown. The mascara lasts about 6-8 hours and water proof will make it last longer. I would definately recommend this mascara.
keyty G.
I love this mascara, it's great for a formal event because it gives your lashes a beautiful elegant length.
I don't suggest this mascara if you use baby wipes as your main makeup removing item, because it causes the mascara to smudge and almost stick to your lower lids!
YIKESSS
If you are looking for a neutral looking mascara I would recommend One-by-one Volume express by Maybelline and not this mascara because, this one makes your lashes look powerful and bold.
Stacey C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
When my favorite macara got discontinued, I started trying every mascara out there, from high end brands to the cheap stuff. This mascara has thickened and lengthened better than about 20 other ones I tried. my search stopped here bc I love this mascara. It goes on thick the first coat, not after like 30, and last a long time too. My eye lashes look as long as when I wear my wispy falsies. I love it!
Marysol A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Very Black more...
Good lengthening mascara!  However, I need to pair this with a volumizing mascara to get both length and volume.  This one will only give length and will not make my short, sparse lashes fuller.
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
This is the best drugstore brand mascara fine thick full dark and curled lashes, it's CCC exactly what it says falsies! best name for this mascara because no false lashes are needed after this has been applied. I suggest three coats for the perfect look. the staying power is great fit not being waterproof. no flaking no bleeding so I give two thumb's up . the price won't break ya either if you find it doesn't work for you.
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
This is the Holy Grail of Mascara. I've tried countless high end and drug store brands of Mascara and NONE have come close to being as good as this Mascara. I use the waterproof formula. With any other Mascara, when I curl my lashes and put Mascara on, they'll fall flat immediately. The Falsies Mascara keeps my eyelashes curled for days!
Lizzie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Falsies is the bomb!!! I don't use this mascara everyday because it is pretty dark and if you put it on to thick than it can cause clumps but when you apply it right it looks great!! It also has an awesome brush because it pushes your eyelashes up and out and doesn't keep them down. I swear every time I wear this mascara I get compliments on how good my eyelashes look. If you are good at applying mascara than you will LOVE this!
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
I love mascara. I have so many different kinds from drugstore brands to high end brands, but I *always* come back to this one. It makes my very normal (not too thin/short but not thick/long, and kind of light colored) eyelashes stand out. It makes them fuller, longer, and gives me an insane curl. I usually don't bother with an eyelash primer (though maybe I should?) and this stuff lasts ALL day. It;s not waterproof, so it can get a little gross if it gets wet or if you accidentally fall asleep with it on. I guess that's the only draw back. my tip: start from the root, and shake your hand as you pull through your lashes. Do several coats for eye-popping eyelashes :)
Karlie C.
This was my go to mascara for years - kind of "your lashes but better" vibe. I only recently switched to The Falsies Volum' Express instead of Flared and have started using that instead. While the Falsies Flared gave a very suble flare, i find that the standard "volum' express" gives a better overall lift and fullness - I think it has to do with the brush. It also has less of a scent. I found this particular version, the flared, had a slight scent that sometimes irritated my very sensitive sinuses.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?