BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kate M.
I'm on the fence with this mascara. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I've noticed some good and bad.

Pros: you don't need too many coats to achieve volume and length. My lashes are already long so that could be why. It also washes off easily which is a plus.

Cons: my lashes tend to clump a bit and I've never had that problem with any mascara before. I also noticed that it flakes and ends up underneath my eyes, another problem I've never experienced before.

Overall I'm not sure I'd repurchase this product. It does the job, but I've used other mascaras that gets the job done and is just overall better.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This product is basic lashes very thick clumpy and it is not really hard to to work with but sometimes it takes more time depending on sometimes how you apply it I have bought 2 bottles and they are both very clumpy and thick I did not like the first time I thought it was just maybe that bottle maybe was old but the second brand new and stuff it was grumpy I didn't like it it made my lashes feel heavy not something I can see you wearing maybe in future references I will try it again maybe I will like it but for now it's not fav
Theresa M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Great mascara although it seems really hard to get it all removed. I can wash my face and the next morning still have black under my eyes, take a shower and there's more.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
This mascara is great for a dramatic look on a ladies night-out. It's an extremely thick formula that gives lots of volume and dense coverage. However, I have naturally thick, long lashes, and it would become clumpy and kind of sticky on my eyelashes. After a couple of hours, I would have little black flecks under my eyes or smudges. If you have fine, or short lashes, I doubt this would be a problem. I still like to use it if I'm grabbing drinks with the ladies or going on a date...I just wouldn't wear it all day.
Marina S.
Colton, CA
This does make my lashes look long and luxurious. However if you use to much and can get a bit clumpy and no one likes that. A little does go a long way with this product.
Ashley B.
JOHNSON CITY, NY
I have tried several mascaras, and this is always my go to mascara. I love the brush, the way that the mascara applys, I can build it and mix it with other mascaras without it being clumpy and it takes awhile to run out. It is a little pricey for drugstore mascara but it is worth the price by all means! It does everything and more you need it to do. I do get the falsies lash look by using this mascara only if I keep applying and building layers and using 1 other mascara along side of it. it is perfect and my favortie!
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
May very well be my absolute favorite mascara EVER. (Assuming I had to pick/could only use one). Price is right & it does multiple jobs. You do need to make sure you really get it all of though. If not, it doesn't look as good & can make your eyes itch, which is of course, annoying.
I have nonexistent eyelashes, and the fact I hide them behind glasses doesn't help my cause. This makes it to where you can actually see lashes! I *highly* recommend.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
One of the best drugstore mascaras I have tried! Nothing will beat TooFaced BTS mascara, but this is a good alternative. Thick formula that you can build up without clumps.
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I bought this at cvs without even thinking about it because i was in a rush and had lost my travel mascara and im extremely glad that i did. The main reason that it's so great is just because it does not clump.. Actually if im using a mascara that is starting to clump i will grab this one and add a layer of it because the wand is so good at brushing out clumps without making the mascara flake. Besides the consistency being great, the length and volume it adds is magical. Whenever i wear it my family and friends ask me what I've been to doing to make my eyelashes so long. The answer is always this mascara.
quintessia v.
Hambleton, WV
I love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes long. Other mascaras don't make my lashes long. My eyes r brown. The mascara lasts about 6-8 hours and water proof will make it last longer. I would definately recommend this mascara.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?