BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Really affordable product. I is a bit dry but it works good. The brush is great at separating the lashes and is great with really spacing them out. Great product for the price.
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I have very thin lashes, so anytime I see anything that claims to boost my volume, length, or make them better, I am willing to try it out! I am pretty happy with the results of this product, it does seem to make my lashes look fuller and longer than they did before. I have not had a problem with it smudging, but I usually wait about 10 seconds between layers so it has time to dry a little bit and alleviate any clumping from over application. Overall I would recommend this product if anybody asked.
Monique R.
I love this mascara. I love the brush, the application and the price. I've worked in make stores and have tried every brand youncould imagine. I like the expensive stuff (don't get me wrong) BUT I do like the fact that this is affordable and does an amazing job.
It applies easily and clump free. It looks great with one coat and better with more. It doesn't flake. And it can be found at any big box store or local drug store. So if it's ever a 911 and you need something OR you're looking for a new BFF this mascara is a good choice. 👍🏽
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
I was not a big fan of drugstore masceras. But this mascera is hands down, my holy grail for big, flared, and volumized lashes. It beats all of my high end masceras. I have long, semi straight lashes. And I find it hard to find a mascera that doesn't undo my curl and weigh down my lashes. I don't have that problem with this mascera, I often have people ask me if I'm wearing false eye lashes when I use this product. I highly recommend it, especially waterproof!
Greissy P.
MEDLEY, FL
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I used A LOT Maybelline because they are SAFE for contact lenses users (ME!) It is a very good product for a very good price! It´s the best you can find in a drugstore, I definetily buy it again and again. If you have good eyelashes they will look better but don´t expect miracles although it makes your lashes look beautiful. I like the waterproof formula because it avoids to it comes off during the day and with a good product you can take off easily. I
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I just bought this a couple weeks ago and honestly, its not what i was looking for. i tried the other one, that instead of "flared" it says volume, now that one is my favorite but this one is definitely not what i thought it would be. it kind of is a downer because it doesn't really flare out my eyelashes, but its workable, i like va-voom lashes and this is just so subtle... but on the contrare the volumizing one is like my holy grail, definitely check that one out!
Kate M.
I'm on the fence with this mascara. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I've noticed some good and bad.

Pros: you don't need too many coats to achieve volume and length. My lashes are already long so that could be why. It also washes off easily which is a plus.

Cons: my lashes tend to clump a bit and I've never had that problem with any mascara before. I also noticed that it flakes and ends up underneath my eyes, another problem I've never experienced before.

Overall I'm not sure I'd repurchase this product. It does the job, but I've used other mascaras that gets the job done and is just overall better.
Alex A.
This formula is ok. The curved brush is not for me. I feel it does lengthen, but the volumizing is lacking for me. I much prefer L'Oréal voluminous for a drug store mascara.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This product is basic lashes very thick clumpy and it is not really hard to to work with but sometimes it takes more time depending on sometimes how you apply it I have bought 2 bottles and they are both very clumpy and thick I did not like the first time I thought it was just maybe that bottle maybe was old but the second brand new and stuff it was grumpy I didn't like it it made my lashes feel heavy not something I can see you wearing maybe in future references I will try it again maybe I will like it but for now it's not fav
Marina S.
Colton, CA
This does make my lashes look long and luxurious. However if you use to much and can get a bit clumpy and no one likes that. A little does go a long way with this product.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?