BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kerstin P.
First, let me say the product itself is nice. It does clump easily and can look a bit ridiculous if applied even a little more than normal, but it is a good overall product. The packaging is what I have a problem with. The wand is great, but it catches on its way out of the tube and ALWAYS gets mascara everywhere once it comes out. Just messy. Maybe I'm just too particular, but I always have to take way too long trying to get the wand out and not get mascara splashed on my clothes/counter/etc.
Victoria P.
Actually really like this one. I start by using the flat end to apply then the sides to build volume. Very smooth application. And since I already have long lashes it really appears i placed on a set of false lashes. Like the way it stays put and ao easy to apply. Of you have short lashes I highly recommend over gluing on lashes. I have dark lashes and made my brown eyes pop.

Great for contact wearers too. Does not give that feeling of you need to pick at like some.. Comes I'm a variety of colours too depending on your eyelash colour. No curler needed
Haylee M.
Turner, OR
The first time I used this product I thought it was decent, but then I decided to try some higher end mascaras like the benefit they're real after hearing so many people rave about it. I decided to save money and go back to drug store brand mascaras and have been so disappointed in all the ones i used to love, i thought the high end ones must have spoiled me too much. But my mom gave me this one and it is the best drugstore mascara out there! The formula is great and actually gives my straight lashes some curl. I took off one star just because i wish the wand was a little stiffer. otherwise great product and highly recommend for the price!
cammie g.
It is very rare for me to like a mascara from a drugstore, but I really like this one! The formula is nice and not too thick. It absolutely does not clump and it layers beautifully! I like my lashes to have a lot of volume and no matter how many layers I build, it still looks great. I also have very blonde lashes and the brush deposits the mascara very close to my lashline so you can't see any blonde! I did not experience any flaking and only minimal smudging. Super impressed!
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been a loyal DiorShow ($26) mascara fan for 10 years. I have occasionally tried other "top sellers" High end and drug store brands and NOTHING compared to me beloved DiorShow.

Recently on a family trip that involved a lot of swimming, I realized I needed a waterproof mascara ASAP. So I ran to the local drug store and grabbed this one mostly because of the name and price. I was blown away at how well this mascara worked. Usually waterproof mascaras don't give as much drama as regular mascara but this stuff was AWESOME!!! No raccoon eyes or nasty chunks left behind. Just sexy stunning mascara!! This belongs in every girl's makeup bag!
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Really affordable product. I is a bit dry but it works good. The brush is great at separating the lashes and is great with really spacing them out. Great product for the price.
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I have very thin lashes, so anytime I see anything that claims to boost my volume, length, or make them better, I am willing to try it out! I am pretty happy with the results of this product, it does seem to make my lashes look fuller and longer than they did before. I have not had a problem with it smudging, but I usually wait about 10 seconds between layers so it has time to dry a little bit and alleviate any clumping from over application. Overall I would recommend this product if anybody asked.
Kristin S.
At first I was a bit put off by this product. When I had opened it up I saw there were small hairs within the mascara, it confused me. I was wondering who used this before me or what went wrong with the batch. I realized it was for the long lash effect after reading the package more closely.

If you're careful enough with it and do a small coat the first time after using an eye lash curler, then let it dry and do a second coat your lashes will be long and dramatic. Downer, if you aren't careful you can get the fibers poking in your eye, early in the morning and half asleep, not so fun.

I love it because it gives drama and longer lashes very easily, but I don't like it because of the risk of fibers poking you in the eye.
Erin H.
I bought this mascara on a whim, when I couldn't find my beloved "other" drugstore mascara. I should've saved my $$ since this is quite possibly the worst mascara I've ever used. I've used Maybelline mascara before and after testing this mascara, I'm very unimpressed with the brand. This mascara DID lengthen my lashes but it didn't give me the falsie look (i.e. NO volume whatsoever). It also gave me the worst case of raccoon eye I've ever had. Black under my eyes and left flakes on my cheeks. I'll never buy another Maybelline product again.
Greissy P.
MEDLEY, FL
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I used A LOT Maybelline because they are SAFE for contact lenses users (ME!) It is a very good product for a very good price! It´s the best you can find in a drugstore, I definetily buy it again and again. If you have good eyelashes they will look better but don´t expect miracles although it makes your lashes look beautiful. I like the waterproof formula because it avoids to it comes off during the day and with a good product you can take off easily. I
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?