BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jessica S.
Albertson, NY
I love this mascara! I never knew that waterproof mascara could hold a curl better until watching a youtube video. I was deciding between two and went with this one. I'm so happy I did! I mostly use it for dance competitions and recitals, but it does help a lot. It does end up drooping a bit after a few hours, but for the most part, as long as I curl my lashes, it does a pretty good job. I wouldn't use this for a natural, every day look because it is a bit clumpy and does look a bit like false lashes, but for the reason I was using it, I loved it! HIghly recommended, especially for those with Asian eyelashes (like me!).
Paige M.
This mascara is perfect. Freaking perfection for bottom lashes, top lashes, falsies, it even works wonderfully once dried out and older for brow gel! #RideOrDieMascara
Leigh B.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara give me the volume and length my lashes need!! It’s very easy to apply and does not smear. It’s great blue for the price!
You can pick this up at Walmart and maybe at retailers.
Jessica V.
Hampton, GA
The wand in this mascara was different than I've ever used before. But after working with it a few times, I actually really enjoyed it. It definitely made my eyelashes longer and fuller and I really liked the impact.
Kaitlyn H.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is one of two mascaras that I use. I love the way it makes my lashes look and that it doesn’t clump my lashes up. The only thing is I would buy the waterproof next time I get it, but still a great product!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love you this mascara. All Maybelline mascaras are typically a safe buy so the great quality of this is no suprise. Long lasting, gives great length and volume, and looks fantastic.
sami c.
Dayton, OH
mine ran out really fast and smudged very easily (i had the waterproof one) it made my lashes look really nice when it was brand new but it just didn't last as long as i was hoping.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I love the "Falsies" line. I have not had the experience with flaking, and I feel that even just one coat does a great job making my lashes fuller and look longer. It's not like wearing false lashes, but I still like it! I agree with other users that this "Falsies Flared" is not really different from the regular "Falsies." But again, it does a good job.

The "Falsies Flared" (or at least the one I have) has a scent. It's like a perfume scent, which I don't think was advertised, and I don't particularly like. I have had other "Falsies" tubes, and they did not have this scent. Has anyone else had this experience?
Killian G.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I am a mascara fanatic. I purchased this in a pack with two other varieties of this mascara and I love each one! It's super easy to get on and it's really easy to make sure it doesn't clump. It was an AMAZING DEAL! I actually bought it at SAMs, and boy was I excited! I love this stuff! It's useful to have during the summertime, because I can wash it off completely, then I don't look like a raccoon in the pool. I already have long eyelashes as-is, but it's really hard to find a mascara that can put as much volume and thickness like this one. I use it everyday interchanging with others similar to it!
Judy Y.
Brooklyn Park
This mascara didn't do for me what I thought it would do. Because I have short then lashes, using these falsies did not link then or taken my eyelashes enough to look like false eyelashes.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?