BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ally D.
Review for: Very Black more...
I've been using this Mascara since high school and I always have it on deck ready to go. It does a good job of making your lashes pop especially if you have straight lashes!
Natalie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite mascara ever. No need to search annnyyywhrre else this is the stuff. I always try others but keep reverting break to falsies! And cute purple bottle and great brush to fluff and lengthen!!!
Mariah L.
I haven't had too much luck with this mascara. It makes my lashes a bit longer and more full, but it doesn't do as much as many of the other mascaras that I have tried do.
LeAnn G.
Love this kit. Comes with everything you need if you are getting ready in a rush !! Love the mascara it goes on great and lasts all day! One of my all time favorites to see!! Seriously the best!!!
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
Hands down the best drugstore mascara I've ever bought. I have loved the Rimmel RetroGlam mascara for a couple of years (actually since getting it in a previous VoxBox), but it has been dethroned. Two coats makes my lashes look thick and full and luscious. I actually get annoyed when I receive other mascaras in ipsy bags or whatever because I don't want to use anything else! I recently received a Tarte mascara that retails for more than twice the Falsies, and it did not even compare to the performance of the Falsies. Highly, highly recommend this product.
Tori M.
Love this mascara. It's the perfect texture and never clumps. The wand is excellent at getting every lash. People comment daily on my eyelashes and always ask if I am wearing false lashes when it's just this mascara! I prefer the washable version of this mascara.
Ana H.
Henderson, NV
This mascara is an awesome buy, affordable and easy to find in your local drug store. Best of all it really works well to lengthen and flare out your lashes. My lashes are not super thick to begin with but they are a good length. When I use this product It definitely thickens and lengthens my lashes making me feel like my eyes are more open and awake. I also love how it lasts all day and doesn't flake, I usually apply 2 coats. Oh, and it's super easy to take off I just use dove soap! I have used this product for about 3 years, just try it and see for yourself!
Lauren G.
This is my go to mascara! I'll probably never buy a new kind of switch. I've loved it from the very moment I used it. It makes my lashes spool long and it's not clumpy at all!
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
This is ok. It isnt the best mascara but it is worth the money as far as a drug store mascara goes. It clumps easily jf you try to use more than one coat. However it looks pretty good with one coat
Hailey T.
This mascara is just okay. Nothing to write home about. It does the job but probably would not purchase again. There is a lot more drugstore mascara better than this one.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?