BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ivette O.
Bridgeport , WA
It is an alright product, thought it would be better! It was a good price for what it does, and it compares to other once similarly, it is a basic packaging but good and yes I would recommend if you are looking for more of long lashes
Eliza N.
Fort Collins, CO
I really really like this mascara. I forgot about it for a little bit, but I fell in love with it again. My favorite type of mascaras are valorizing and this mascara does that. I already have naturally long eyelashes. But when I use this my lashes touch my brows! I would be giving this 5 stars if it didn't flake a lot. This oviduct has fibers in it to make your lashes look fuller. Now, it does do that, but though out the day the fibers can fall into my eyes and on my cheeks. And when it gets in my eyes it is not the best feeling. If you ware contacts I would not recommend this for that reason. Other than that awesome product.
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
Review for: Blackest Black more...
For a drug store brand, this stuff works great! I like the color and the brush. I am giving it 4 stars only because it can clump sometimes, but some people like that so. Good product!
Torre E.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
This is my go to mascara. I love the wide flared brush. My lashes don't clump up with multiple layers. I have hazel eyes & use the blackest black. I've purchased this multiple times!
Aysel A.
Maywood
I love this mascara one of the best I've tried it makes my eyelashes look longer and thick I really like the formula I've bought this product 4 times and it never disappoints and of course I would buy it again.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I was super intrigued when I saw this while shopping. What a great name for a mascara. It was extremely affordable so I grabbed one to try. I used this up, so I mean it wasn't horrible, but I won't be repurchasing this. The wand was pretty neat, the shape was interesting, I just didn't care for this formula or wand as much as other drug store mascaras. I have very long, thick eyelashes and this formula transferred pretty bad to my under eye area and made me look like I had black eyes. Also it was super flakey throughout the day. I see that other people here love this stuff, so give it a try, especially since it's so cheap.
Molly V.
Warren
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara gets the job done. I bought it once but have never rebought it just due to the fact I keep getting mascara as free samples. However, when using this product, it had great build up in just two coats.
Yojaira M.
I barely have any lashes like literally my lashes don't exist lol...but this mascara makes them look super long and nice without clumping...but it does flake throughout the day which I hate so I have repurchased
Tristyn D.
Love this product for help with length! It creates think long lashes, I like to pair it with something that helps fill them out but this is a great mascara and I would so recommend!
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: Very Black more...
Maybelline's The Falsies is one of my all-time, hands-down, favorite mascaras of all time.  I've been using this since it was introduced a few years back.
It is a buildable mascara and even though a first coat will leave your lashes looking darker and longer, the second and third coats will leave them looking va-va-voom!
I also love the wand.  It's a perfect size, it isn't clumpy or too large or cumbersome.  It's easy to work with.
This is also a great value for the money. If you are like me, you go through a tube of mascara every three weeks--that's why I stopped purchasing high-end mascara--it was too expensive.  This is the perfect mascara and the perfect price!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?