BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
For being a drug store sold mascara...I'm pretty impressed. I love cheaper dupes of the high end brands and this is one of the good one. Creates very LONG and full lashes that look natural.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
Review for: Very Black, Blackest Black more...
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
Brittany S.
Charlotte, NC
Mascara is my favorite make-up product. I am always trying newer advertised products, but end up throwing them away to go back to my black drama falsies mascara. I usually have 2 at all times! Best mascara out there!
Kaylene N.
I use this mascara all the time! Gives me great lashes for when I need make up! I have blue eyes so I tend to wear more black around my eyes to pop them out. It's kind pricey, but I work off a budget so if I find a coupon I'm golden!
Miranda M.
Artesia
this is absolutely my favorite mascara! When i first started wearing makeup this was maybe the third mascara I ever tried on, and since then i've tried different kinds but always go back to this one.
Leah M.
Fort Smith, AR
If i could put in words how much I love this mascara I would. It literally makes my eye lashes as long as my husband's. The only downside is it makes my eyes burn. Doesnt stop me from wear g it! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Kristina W.
Pearland , TX
Maybelline mascaras are just the best! I've used this again and again and never disappoints! For me, it stays at par with the pricey ones. The pallete has rich colors and a little amount goes a long way.
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Omg I love this mascara it's one of my favorites makes my eye lashes look so long and nice that some think my eyelashes are fake but no it's the mascara doing a good job :)
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
This eyelash mascara is great, full pigmented, leaves bulky, separate, simply spectacular eyelashes, I recommend it...
Aaliyah M.
Review for: Very Black more...
Made my eyelashes look longer and very black looked like a had fake eyelashes. Long lasting the fall out could be improved. I use this product everyday that I'm going for a natural makyday. I love the purple tube it's very nice . I do recommend to everyone.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?