BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
I have stopped using drug store mascaras because I have found they are not nearly as good, but I used to love this one. It's a good price and if you aren't into the higher end brands, this is a good dupe for them.
Kelsea R.
Ada, OK
I bought this because I had a coupon that actually had the store pay me to take it. I was so surprised! I like it more than my 30 dollar mascara! This stuff is amazing!! Please, just try it. You won't regret it.
Shinnese F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
This mascara brush applicator says it all! It's perfect for catching every hair & I use it before I apply my false lashes. It's available at your local drugstore.This is the bomb dot com ok! Would buy again
Rosa Maria C.
8952 NW 24 th. Terrace Doral. Florida 33172. PHONE: (305)5009199
me gusta mucho este rimel de ojo, realmente funciona yo tengo un producto y de verdad alarga las pestañas y las cubre pero tan bien que se ven muy negras y muchos pelos  me fascina, ya se me termino.
Harper S.
Lexington, KY
For a drugstore mascara, this is really nice. Separates the lashes nicely and adds nice volume. Did kind of give me raccoon eyes at the end of the day though, but that’s pretty common for me with mascara.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Omg, I found THE ONE! I was using Great Lash and thought I was happy but while browsing Pinterest I saw all of the great reviews and was on the fence on trying something new. While I was at the store, I saw that this is the same price as Great Lash ($5) so I decided to try it. After two coats and some careful application, I got flared, separated, long, beautiful lashes that I can not believe. They actually look like fake lashes. My only complaint is that it smells awful. I'm just not used to that strong, weird smell. It's not enough to keep me from buying it again, though. With these results, I can bare it.
Holly K.
This mascara gives a beautiful fanned out look to your lashes. I like to build up 2 to 3 coats and my lashes look long and voluminous! The natural bristle brush is pretty easy to use. I like to start out applying with the side of the wand to wiggle at the roots, then sweep upward with the spoon side. The only drawback is that sometimes when applying mascara with the spoon side the wand can touch my brow bone and leave a smudge if I'm not being careful. But that's not really a big deal because you can easily remove with a Q tip. Overall I really like this drugstore mascara because it builds a dramatic look and the formula is a really nice consistency- not too wet or dry. Will definitely repurchase!
BROOKE B.
Cedar hill , MO
Washable mascar heck yes!! Gives my eye lashes so much volume I absolutely recommend this product. It comes at such a good price and I use this almost everyday I make sure to tell everyone to buy this product!
Janae R.
San Diego , CA
Its an ok mascara, the packaging is really cute but I find that it makes my eyelashes look a little bad because when I use this my eyelashes always clump together and personally I don't like the way they look when they're clumped like that.
Debora G.
I have used so many mascaras in all of my life!!! This one has been one of the better ones, and though I wouldn't go back to it because I have found my true love with a different brand... I would definitely recommend this one for the price!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?