BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jasmine B.
It does what it says ! It gives your lashes volume you never thought you could reach in eyelash history. It makes my brown eyes beautiful and last longer then 24hrs. I've went to sleep and woke up with flawless eyelashes.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
most mascaras usually weigh down my lashes and clump them. but this one doesnt it actually makes my curl last longer as well as add length to my lashes without making them look like spiderlegs
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
This is my go to drugstore mascara! It's an inexpensive alternative to high end brands, and I love the way it makes my lashes look! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their lashes to have a ton of volume. I will be buying this product again and again.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I absolutely love this mascara! More often than not I prefer to keep this in my makeup bag. It offers such volume, and I really find that I do not need to wear falsies when I apply this product. Home run for Maybelline!
Jennifer L.
This is the mascara I am currently. In an avid user of mascara it is most definitely one of my favorites. This makes you lashes looks so long and full compared to other brands. It will last all day until you choose to remove it. I would highly recommend it.
Katelyn P.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Very great product! I use this in black drama. I use it everyday, well everyday I wear makeup. My eye color is brown so I like to wear black mascaras. It's very easy to use and it doesn't clump up. I do recommend, but I highly recommend the waterproof one.
Daissy S.
Mission, TX
One of my favorite mascaras ever! I would use this for years!!! It was buildable so I could use it multiple coats at the time to make them thicker. I would use this product every day! Definitely bought it constantly!
Sadie E.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is really good for coating all of your lashes - the wand is super good and the product itself stays on and doesn't flake or smudge off. The packaging is really pretty and it's overall just a fantastic mascara.
Pilar C.
Detroit, MI
This mascara is great! I have really sparse and thin lashes and this mascara not only adds volume but also length. I love how my eyes look when I wear this mascara, literally can wear this alone with no fake lashes.
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my most purchased mascaras! I can not live without the waterproof mascara! My eyes like to tear a lot and this does not smudge or wear off! It's def my favorite mascara I have purchased and I'll purchase it for many years to come! My must have !!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?