BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Okay so I couldn’t find the original falsies mascara but this one is extremely similar and I have tried it. The falsies mascara (original) is the only mascara I use and I would recommend it to anyone who wants buildable lashes! Do not let dry between coats to avoid clumping.
Allyson M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Maybe it's because I haven't branched out any further than maybelline for mascara but I have been using this mascara for YEARS. Easy to apply, and lasts a long while! I definitely recommend this mascara and I am going to continue to buy it!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Omg my love for this is out of this world, I used this all the time for a while, I love the want and how it can kinda build up and make your eyes pop. It never flaked on me either!
Jenna R.
Falsies mascara is MY ABSOLUTE favorite mascara EVER!!! I have tried so many (more expensive) brands but I have yet to find one that compares to this! The wand is shaped perfectly and allows me to get the volume and length I love.
Magali A.
This is by far my favorite mascara ever! I've used so many trying to find one that works for me, and this is it! I love the shape of the brush and how my eyelashes look! A few coats if it make such a difference and my eyelashes look so pretty!
Monica R.
THIS IS MY OVERALL FAVORITE MASCARA! I HAVW TRIED EVERYTHING FROM BETTER THAN SEX TO TARTES LIGHT CAMERA LASHES BUT THIS MASCARA IS TO DIE FOR! MAKES YOUR LASHES SEEM AS OF THEYRE FROM ANOTHER WORLD! I SWEAR BY THIS MASCARA AND OVERALL IT IS SOOOOO VERY AFFORDABLE!!!
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Maybelline is normally my go to for drugstore mascara so I'm always so excited when a new one comes out. This one is super dark and the texture has a lot more moisture than others. I love layering this and getting a super dramatic eyelash. Definitely would buy again!
Janice S.
Tampa
Very good volume on lashes my lashes are really long I use product most likely every day works and last long very easy to use and take off amazing. It's a long lasting product doesn't get lumpy but I've tried better. I recommend
Amber W.
Prescott Valley,Az
I LOVE this mascara!! It doesn't clump and it feels light weight on my lashes. I have short lashes and I feel like this adds length which is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Review for: Very Black more...
I love this mascara. It's cheap and it works really well. I've been using it for years now and I'm such a cheapy I get it at Walmart. It works almost as well as any expensive name brand so it has definitely exceeded my expectations.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?