BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Regina O.
Excellent product! Stays on a long time and makes my lashes full and long. I wil buy it again and would recommend it to anyone. I purchased it at rite aid.
Sandy Yese O.
Albuquerque, NM
Love love love this mascara! Its the only mascara i use. Been using this mascara for almost 3 years and I'm not planning to change it. Highly recommend it.
ni c ki b.
Harrison, MI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Clumpy. I'll likely not but this again. Didn't apply smoothly enough for me and the wand I wasn't a fan of either. It applies way too much of the product.
Caitlin H.
Hilliard, FL
Review for: Very Black more...
I bought this from Walmart to try it and I liked it! It goes on easy and gave my lashes a boost! They look great! For the price, I recommend it to anyone!
Sharissa A.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I use the waterproof one. But this along with the cover girl lash blast makes me have amazing looking lashes. It honestly separate it the way it needs to.
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the look of long lashes and would love to try this. looking forward to seeing the loom it gives it because I have heard nothing but good out comes!
Paulina C.
San Diego , CA
This is hands down one of the best mascara and i love how my eyelashes are thicker and longer when putting it on without having to use a different mascara.
patricia N.
I love this mascara is very good tab of su'presentacion is very practical and economical is it really gives you much volume you are looking for your lashes
Ying X.
Best drugstore mascara out there. It's waterproof and long lasting. The mascara does flake a little, but it gives nice lengthening results for my lashes.
Mariah M.
I have very short lashes but when i apply this it help so much! I have used this as my top coat for so long that I don't know what I would do without it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?