BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alexis S.
This was one of the first mascaras I ever used when I first started doing makeup. Its gives mostly length but its amazing. I always end up repurchasing it.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love everything about this mascara. the wand, how the bristles are placed and the formula. this lengthens, thickens and still has the natural wispy effect.
maria c.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Love this I always go back to it and purchase it. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look longer and it makes it almost look like you have false lashes on.
Sharon d.
Skokie, IL
My girlfriend gave this to me as a present and I love it very much! I never liked using drugstore mascara but this is an exception! why? it works wonderfully
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
I used to LOVE Maybelline's products. But this one left me feeling disappointed. It didn't make my eye lashes look any different than any other mascara has.
Elizabeth M.
AURORA, CO
I had tried this product out recently. The packaging is cute. But this did nothing for my lashes. It wasn't clumpy but they didn't hold my curl or anything.
Mishal F.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara I would say this would be a dupe to the too faced better than sex mascara! I combined the two together and they looked like false lashes!
Trinity T.
Northlake, TX
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It builds up great and lasts a long time. The brush is also really easy use for both the top and bottom lashes.
Britney G.
Kirkland, WA
I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look! Full and very lengthy! I work in a fast pace environment and It never wears off. Worth every dollar! !
Rita S.
I bought this mascara 3-4 times. Gives you great big lashes! But It does run a little during the day. I have semi oily skin, and that may contribute to this.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?