BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kaula S.
Riverbank, CA
This is really good mascara it makes my eye lashes alot longer and it doesn't clump up that much. It is a harder mascara to get off but love the way it looks.
Andreina C.
8952 Nwth terrace Doral Florida
The recently I bought to prove how I was and I can not deny that I loved, was a very good choice I'm happy with my new mascara, is quite comfortable to apply!
Shelley S.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I didn't like the brush, other than that the formula for the mascara was wonderful. I used the waterproof and didn't have a problem with flaking or smudging.
Allison S.
Louisville, GA
This is by far the best I have ever had! I have really sensitive eyes, and most other products irritate them, but not this! Plus, my eyelashes look fabulous!!
Jennifer H.
Modesto, CA
I love this mascara! It works well and makes my lashes stand out. It's easy to apply and I love the curved wand. I can use this with a few swipes and I'm done!
Natalie R.
Muncie, IN
A pretty good mascara, I actually like the formula better than the wand. I like almost all Maybelline mascaras I've tried but there are a few that are better.
Lataya C.
West Chester, PA
Love this mascara! its actually one of my favorite, cost friendly mascaras! i feel like it gives me a nice natural look And its quick to apply without clumping
Maria A.
Pulaski, VA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really loves use this was my go to. I like this made my eyelashes really thick and long. This is a must-have . I can truly tell you Really volumes eyelashes.
Lizbeth C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I got this mascara in waterproof, i didn't like it at all. I feltnit was to watery it took forver to dry. Maybe if i try it non waterproof it will work for me.
Amanda F.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I liked this mascara. It's not my favorite but it worked very well. It had very colorful packaging which was nice. Over all I would purchase this item again!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?