BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
Hands down, my favorite mascara! i have tried plenty of other mascaras and always come back to this one. it adds excellent volume without clumping. i love it!
Porcelain T.
Gloster, LA
This is my favorite line of mascaras. They can sometimes be cakey on the wand. They are also sold at most dollar stores which makes them even more obtainable.
Michelle H.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I am a big fan of the mascara but I don't like the applicator at all. I usually end up taking an old wand I cleaned from a different mascara to apply this one!
Kayti S.
I love this mascara. It's affordable without sacrificing good quality. It does leave a little bit under the eyes throughout the day, but it easily wipes away.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
This has been my all time favorite mascara. I love this one because you can create subtle to dramatic looks with the same product. Definitely would recommend!
Johana R.
Unión city
It is very good to leave lashes with a lot of volume and the eye looks beautiful. I highly recommend it to those people who like to volume on their eyelashes.
Jessica E.
New Market, MD
This is my holy grail drugstore mascara! I've tried so many high-end ones, and this is the only one that lasts all days and keeps my eyelashes looking amazing!
Erica R.
This is my Bo to mascara and I am constantly getting compliments on my eyes and eye makeup! Falsies makes lashes look thicker and longer for the ultimate look!
Paula S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This was the first mascara I've ever used & I love it so much I just recently changed mascara! I have straight Lashes so these really hold up my curve all day
Bonnie P.
Augusta, GA
I prolly try every new mascara that comes out and this was one of my favorites! I like the way it really defined my lashes. And I love the black it super dark!
Does it really works?
Angela P.
Winnipeg , MB
How long would you recommend to keep it for? It seems like my Mascara never runs out on me.
Erica K.
Does this make your eye lashes look long and full?
Ronda G.
Shady Side, MD
I see some folks talking about the clumping. I have 4 kids to get ready with me in the morning, including 1 year old twin girls. Is this pretty easy to use without alot of fuss? Also, is it too harsh for daytime use?
Janie L.
Olympia, WA
I've always wanted to try this but I've never gotten to it, is this a high quality drugstore mascara? I'm looking for one that definitely makes your lashed thicker, more volume, and stick up ( I have lashes that point out)