BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
This isn't my favorite mascara but I do like that it's waterproof. I wish the wand wasn't so bulky. I bought it at CVS and for the price I guess it's worth it.
Rocio A.
Carrizo Spgs, TX
It is one of my favorites at first if felt a little liquid formula but leave and returned to it after a while and I love love leaves me as the volume recommend
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
I used to use this before I discovered Makeup Forever and Too Faced mascaras. I loved the price, and it really did add length to my lashes. I would buy again!
Kate K.
Gilbertsville, KY
If you are new to mascara this is a great one to try! It does take many coats for it to really work, but if you are patience and have enough then it will work.
Stephanie C.
Been using this mascara in waterproof for years... It's literally one if the best waterproof mascaras I've ever owned... I'm so obsessed and in love with it...
Niveditha S.
Marietta, GA
Love every product in the Maybelline mascara line. But I don't particularly like the waterproof mascara, it's rather hard to get off. Breaks the lashes easily.
Brooke O.
This is definitely my go-to mascara. I have tried many different brands I always come back to Maybelline falsies. Just a few coats and you have glamorous eyes!
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
Hands down, my favorite mascara! i have tried plenty of other mascaras and always come back to this one. it adds excellent volume without clumping. i love it!
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
This has been my all time favorite mascara. I love this one because you can create subtle to dramatic looks with the same product. Definitely would recommend!
Marlen O.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It's a descent mascara like any other Maybelline mascara product. It always tends to run out quickly so I use two-three drops of eye drops to create more mush.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?