BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Katy B.
Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, long wearing, and it's not too expensive. I've gone through multiple tubes of this stuff, and I've never been disappointed with it.
Aimee S.
Love this product!!! One of my must products. Helps my lashes stay curled and the application of the thickness is the right amount to look like you have long lashes.
kathie t.
CA
This product is one of my everyday use I use it for mascara and it water proof so if its raining i will be fine. I really makes my eyelashes longer since i am asian.
Alexandra C.
New Rochelle, NY
I use to use this Mascara and I really liked it. This mascara kept my lashes curled and clump free. It is very pigmented and I would definitely go back to using it
Jamie C.
Woodstock, MD
I really love this product because it makes me seem as though I have lashes when I really don't. Its not clumpy and give your lashes just the right amount of volume.
Stephanie  M.
Orlando, FL
This a great mascara. The mascara made my lashes very voluminous. However, it had a lot of fallout after several hours of wearing it. I would definitely buy it again.
Lisa V.
Amazing mascara!!! I pair this with a lengthening mascara and this one gives you wonderful volume. And the wand is shape to fit the curve of your lashes so perfectly.
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
This mascara is wonderful. It does not leave your lashes looking clumpy and gives you plenty of length. I have used this for years now and still to this day love it!
Yvonne P.
This eyelash works very good. I like the way the eyelashes flare out long. It does make your eyelashes look falsies and looks like your wearing eyelash extensions.
carmesicia p.
Forest Park, GA
I love this mascara. With one coat you see a difference, and it gets more dramatic with each coat!! I do find thought that this mascara does smudge and is sometimes hard to get off- even with makeup remover! This is my GO TO mascara for a glam look and I highly recommend it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?