BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Deya K.
Hialeah, FL
Bought this mascara at a drug store after it was recommended to me by a good friend. I found it to be a little dry and clumpy. I probably wouldn't buy it again. =(
Megan L.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE this product. My lashes are full and long and I love how black they are. I've bought several of these recently because I'll be using for quite some time.
Sara H.
CA
I've tried both, water proof and regular falsies and I love them both. Water proof falsies holds the curl all day and the regular falsies gives so much volume.
Becca E.
Goshen, OH
I really did enjoy this mascara but it didn't give me the a over coverage that I usually go for. I love being able to get every lash and this brush made it hard.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
I use to uses this one like every day but it's so hard to find anymore if you find it you better try it and buy two of them cause they go fast really good mascara!
Lauren R.
I love love love this mascara. It's my go to mascara, works amazing on my lashes, makes them longer and fuller.. I love the price on it, it just can't be beat!!!
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
This is the best drugstore mascara I have used. I love the brush and I don't even need to curl my lashes before using! It can clump if you aren't careful though!
Jenn Z.
Salem, OR
If I can't use my regular mascara, or I need more length, I'll use this. It makes my lashes suuper long it's ridiculous. I got the hang of it so it didn't clump!
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I love maybelline they honestly have inexpensive and good quality stuff I really love the máscaras this really holds my lashes and hold the curl and its waterproof
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
I expected a lot from this mascara based on the name of it. I was very disappointed in the results. Maybellin'e Colossal Volum' is the one to go to for volume.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?