BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
carmesicia p.
Forest Park, GA
I love this mascara. With one coat you see a difference, and it gets more dramatic with each coat!! I do find thought that this mascara does smudge and is sometimes hard to get off- even with makeup remover! This is my GO TO mascara for a glam look and I highly recommend it!
Larissa B.
El Paso, TX
Love this mascara I have really long eye lashes and it judt makes them pop ouut ! (: never leave the house without this on . Great job. And at an affordable price.
Karla F.
Clarksville, TN
Love love love. I already like the falsies that Maybelline originally had and this one is just better. It gives a butterfly lash look without looking too "spidery".
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
Definitely my favorite mascara to use every day. I love how much it fans out my eyelashes! I also like to use it after I do a night look to help get clumping out!
Tiffany R.
Omaha, NE
Love this mascara! Gives my very fine almost no existent looking lashes lots of volume and length. It does not flake during the day, but removes easily at night.
Misty A.
Melbourne, FL
Would definitely repurchase this! Gives great volume and definition with no flaking. I have light colored and sparse lashes and Falsies definitely makes them pop!
Wesley S.
My favorite!! Everyone is doing to fiberglass lashes these days. I prefer traditional mascara any day. This gives my lashes the fullness I want, Without too much!
Lacie L.
Pearl River, LA
I keep this mascara in my makeup bag at all times. It is one I use very often. I love the length it gives. The false look it something that it really does achieve.
Erika G.
Canal Winchester , OH
It worked really well at first. It made my lashes more bold than long, but after a while it was really think and made them clump. It also dried out kind of quick.
Deya K.
Hialeah, FL
Bought this mascara at a drug store after it was recommended to me by a good friend. I found it to be a little dry and clumpy. I probably wouldn't buy it again. =(
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?