BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jamie C.
Woodstock, MD
I really love this product because it makes me seem as though I have lashes when I really don't. Its not clumpy and give your lashes just the right amount of volume.
Alexandra C.
New Rochelle, NY
I use to use this Mascara and I really liked it. This mascara kept my lashes curled and clump free. It is very pigmented and I would definitely go back to using it
Yvonne P.
This eyelash works very good. I like the way the eyelashes flare out long. It does make your eyelashes look falsies and looks like your wearing eyelash extensions.
Katy B.
Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, long wearing, and it's not too expensive. I've gone through multiple tubes of this stuff, and I've never been disappointed with it.
Jessie J.
I absolutely love this mascara. One of my favorites. This gives me serious volume and length, id probably die with out it. After all, mascara is a girls best friend.
Lisa V.
Amazing mascara!!! I pair this with a lengthening mascara and this one gives you wonderful volume. And the wand is shape to fit the curve of your lashes so perfectly.
Aimee S.
Love this product!!! One of my must products. Helps my lashes stay curled and the application of the thickness is the right amount to look like you have long lashes.
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
This mascara is wonderful. It does not leave your lashes looking clumpy and gives you plenty of length. I have used this for years now and still to this day love it!
Jordann T.
San Dimas, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have naturally long lashes but I still have trouble getting a full lash look. This mascara does the trick for me. Really looks like I put a set of fake lashes in.
Christy H.
Jackson, KY
I tried this mascara when it first comes out. And it has been the only mascara I have bought since then!! My favorite. It gives your eyes a bold and dramatic look.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?