BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ashley  M.
To be honest I didn't like this mascara very much. It wasn't awful but I wouldn't purchase again. It didn't do very much for my eyelashes and I wasn't fond of the brush.
Alyssa B.
This is my absolute favorite mascara, ever! It doesn't clump and I love the brush to it. I am a freak about my eyelashes and this stuff works the best for me! I love it!
Bell T.
Holds curl super well, it clumps a little but its not really noticeable. When you first use it, the formula is very wet. But in the next couple uses it really improves.
Marissa G.
Medina, OH
Can't say it's my favorite. I used this for a couple years, and it works well enough, but I've since found another product that seems to work better for me personally.
Nicole H.
Orlando, FL
Affordable eye liner that really makes your eye lashes pop. The shape of the brush really allows your eye lashes to curve upwards. Much better than waterproof version.
magali c.
I just remember I have to buy one of this... I like how it does not smudges and goes crazy all over my face. I think this is the one that does what it says it does. A+
Jessica C.
Newhall, CA
This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. It makes your lashes look amazing. If you love Benefit's "They're Real" mascara this is definitely a cheaper alternative.
Karen G.
Rush Springs, OK
A few coats with the variegated brush produces seriously big, full lashes. It quickly thickens lashes for dramatic results without clumping and wears without flaking.
kathie t.
CA
This product is one of my everyday use I use it for mascara and it water proof so if its raining i will be fine. I really makes my eyelashes longer since i am asian.
Stephanie  M.
Orlando, FL
This a great mascara. The mascara made my lashes very voluminous. However, it had a lot of fallout after several hours of wearing it. I would definitely buy it again.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?