BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Rachel P.
Georgetown, TX
I've heard such great things about this product from friends, youtubers, etc. I figured I would just give it a try and I'm not going to lie, I absolutely love it! My lashes have never looked this good!
Riley H.
This mascara is just ok for me. I feel like I have to do a lot of brush strokes to get my lashes coated. Having said that, it's not clumpy and thick so it gives a more natural look than other mascaras.
Alicia P.
Winter Park, FL
This product I feel gives more length than volume because when I use it the applicator brushes my lashes up but then they fall right back down the product is nice if you want length instead of volume.
Danielle L.
Lincoln, NE
This mascara is good, but it's not great. It can get a little clumpy and flake quite a bit. I have noticed that it makes my eyelashes look great! That is why the other cons don't bother me as much.
ale A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Beautiful presentation, the best mask for eyelashes that exists, the elongates gives you volume of truth is an execelente peducgo. I love them all I am masquerading mascara for eyelashes and this brand is my favorite. I love them all❤️
Kristin B.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
This is the only mascara i use i absolutely love it. I have repurchased this over 10 times. I love this mascara.. love the wand on it and the color is dark black got to love me some black eyelashes.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
I love falsies. It is good if you're looking for that messy, but well kept look. This will clump, but not too badly. It's does so while managing to still look good.
Ashley H.
W Sacramento, CA
I use several mascaras. I change brands and brushes all the time. But I always use Maybelline falsies mascara. All my closest friends use this mascara and it works amazing.
jacky d.
Rockford, IL
It has a nice curve to the brush but creates a lot of bumps because of the brush and the mascara is thick so it makes it feel heavy on your eyes but it dose the job and dose do what its suppose to
Alejandra L.
Los Angeles, CA
To This day, I still use the mascara! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! My eyes lashes are long as it is but this mascara makes them longer! If your a first timer to mascara, please buy this one! Totally worth it.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?