BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Megan B.
Lebanon, NH
I was skeptical at first of how well this product would actually volumize my lashes but I got so many compliments the day I tried this! And it isn't too expensive!
Quintina M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This was clumpy and flaky. I only used it once before I gave it to my sister to try because I couldn't stand it. The wand is funky too. It made the clumps worse.
Jillian S.
Chicago Heights, IL
I absolutely love this mascara! It gives me great length and volume. i love the applicator. the only bad bad side is that its a little thick and can clump easily.
Amy F.
Lockport, LA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have very thin lashes thanks to hyperthyroidism, and this does an ok job at plumping. I haven't found a favorite yet, but this is doing tge trick for right now.
Reagan  S.
Like all Maybelline mascara so it's either hit or miss. I have quite long lashes and this brush just fails to coat the top of my lashes. I would only recommend this for someone who has short to medium eyelashes.
Katy H.
Seguin, TX
Up until I tried this mascara, I swore only on MAC mascara. This completely turned me around. Great coverage, long lasting and wow the drama they add to my lashes!
Sav G.
This is the only mascara I will use! It goes on so smoothly, and takes no more than two coats. It lasts all day and doesn't get dull during the day. It adds a nice dramatic effect to my eyelashes, and I love it!
Jennifer S.
Wshngtn Xing, PA
Love, love, love this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop! I use it daily. And i even scored a double pack over Christmas at Marshalls. Two for the price of one!
Molly S.
Medford, MA
I recently switched from Maybelline's 'lots of lashes' to this, and I'm in love! it really does get every lash and it fills in any gaps with little to no clumping!
Nicole O.
One of my favorite mascaras out there, and I will continue to repurchase in the future. I love how big the brush is, and how it is curved to make my lashes full.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?