BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
I love love love this product. Have used for a few years now and I feel like not only do my lashes appear longer and voluptuous they are really defined. My favorite.
sydney j.
Maryville, MO
I bought this product awhile back and i loved it so much than i accedintly left the top off it and it dried out and i was really sad about it but its a great product
Jessica K.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara is the best that I tried. I used to use the bareminerial mascara and i loved it, but when I tried this mascara it became by far my favorite mascara. It gives my lashes excellent volume and it doesn't smear.
Micaela M.
Being someone who has naturally big eyelashes, this mascara makes them look amazing. The growth it adds makes my eyes more dramatic and the compliments keep coming!
Gianna
When I bought this product I was very skeptical because most mascaras with a name like this one are usually wrong but this mascara actually works. Increase in volume and length. Eyelashes are for sure flared nicely. 5/5
Suzi S.
Tina, MO
By far my favorite everyday mascara. I have bought other brands, and always find myself going back to this one. I have found that people have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. You either love it or hate it.
Kukie A.
Sun City, CA
I personally use this mascara a lot and like it, however I feel like it clumps my lashes so I always use covergirl to follow. With that said, it volumizes really well.
Esther G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this mascara for the first hour -- and then it's raccoon eyes. Sometimes it's worth it because it gives my short lashes a ton of volume and I try to remember to look in the mirror and wipe it off when it rubs off.
Kristen R.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It's a great mascara, I like how it lengthens my eyelashes. The only downfall is that sometimes it clumps and it takes a while for me to try and deprecate them apart.
Alissa N.
Katy, TX
I love mascara overall, but my sister is not a fan. I think it's more opinion. It clumps a little , but mascara always clumps for me. I love the brush ( it's curved )
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?