BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Brandy W.
Maplewood, MO
Definitely lengthens your lashes and helps give a "falsie" look but it clumps, smudges and can be drying. The first couple of wears the smell and formula irritated my eyes, but now am totally fine when wearing.
Shina Y.
Merced, CA
The washable falsies mascara is alright. Im not really a fond of thr spoon brush, the wang curves a bit. It washes off really easy and it doesnt smear so thats good.
Sydney H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product. I repurchased this product multiple times, but recently tried something new. But I would definitely go back to this because this has a lash curling applicator so I don't even have to curl my eyelashes!
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
I actually like this mascara. I bought it offline from another site and have had no problems. I really wish it was shaped a little different but it still works amazing.
Jen w.
It takes me about 2 coats to give that full lengthening and voluminous effect. I would then top it off with the waterproof version to make sure it holds all day long!
Casey K.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favorite mascara ever. It's my absolute go-to for day to day looks as well as for nights out. It makes my lashes look so full and long and it lasts forever!
Kristen B.
Cedar City , UT
Gives amazing length! I've been using this and collosal, in the yellow tube also by maybeline together and it gives an amazing effect of full and long lashes! Can't go back to anything else! Maybelline Mascaras are the best!
Julie H.
This mascara is amazing. It thickens and lengthens my lashes. With 1-2 coats it gives me a natural look but with a few more coats it begins to look dramatic and full.
Karlie W.
Westerville, OH
This is my favorite mascara. I get so many compliments when I wear this. I have tried many other mascaras before this one and haven't found one that I like this much.
Jesselin N.
I love the "big eyes" effect. I don't normally use make up so I like to invest in cheap (but good quality) make up. So if you don't want to invest too much money on something you're not even sure about, try this mascara out.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?