BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
I don't know where to start with this product. I freakin love it so much! it is the best mascara I've ever used and i tend to buy a lot of mascara to try them out. It doesn't clump, i hate it when people say it clumps, it doesn't ok if it does then that means its dried out or you don't know how to use mascara. I love to do other peoples makeup and have tried this mascara on asian lashes, short lashes and also very long lashes and let me tell you it works great on all. They have a color that i think is called extreme black and wow it is the blacked black of the blacks i have ever seen and your lashes look so pretty. My eyelashes i would say are medium length wise and very thin but just with 2 coats of this mascara and my eyelashes look amazing. They look so noticeable and pretty. If you go for the dramatic lash look then this mascara is for you. plus the formula isn't so liquidy at first which i love because when a mascara is too wet it usually drops my lashes right back down beacuse mine are very straight. Ive had this product for 3-4 months and it still hasn't dried oout and I'm still using it. BEST MACARA EVER MADE I'm not joking.
Malori P.
Douglasville, GA
This mascara is awesome, but I only bought it once because I found that it was so hard to remove from my eyelashes and i had to scrub my eyes so hard to the point where it would pull some eyelashes out. It does give out very full, lengthy eyelashes though.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
I did like this mascara. It is water proof and stays all day. The only issue I tend to have with this mascara is that it tends to apply clumpy at times, and I have to go through with a clean brush to separate the lashes. I would probably buy it again though
Miranda B.
I love drug store make up...the cheaper, the better! For the price of this, I think it works very well. I have long, full lashes, so it doesn't take much to make them look good. I bought this at my local CVS. Definitely recommend if you're on a budget!
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
I honestly did not like this mascara at all. It clumped, didn't give any effect of 'falsies'. I think it is way too thick and doesn't hold a curl at all because of how it cakes your lashes. Everyone's lashes are different but for me this was just a mess!
Megan E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Very Black more...
I'm obsessed with this mascara! I've tried everything from expensive brands like benefit to every drug store brand under the sun and this stuff is amazing! I will say that I generally do use a lash primer but even without it this mascara works wonders!
Teresa G.
Williston, ND
I have used many brands of mascara ranging from high end ( mac and Clinique) to low end (ELF) and I can honestly say that I always return to Falsies as my favorite. I love the volume and length this mascara provides. I have learned to save my money on products that don't work as well as Falsies works for me.
Jenn B.
Hinton, OK
This has to be my new favorite! I have long lashes but love the wow look! This product does that without my lashes clumping together! I have used it for about two weeks and love it! I also can get right at my pharmacy on the way home from work! Love it!
Destanie S.
I use many of their mascaras, this did make my eye lashes clump together a little so it was a challenge to use and apply. I used to use this product every day I recommend it if you like the clumped eyelash look, it's not horrible you can work with it but it's just hard to use.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
This mascara is reasonably priced and works well. I have had other mascaras that work better and last longer though. Overall, it’s a good mascara and it’s worth the purchase. I would recommend to others.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?