BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ashley K.
This mascara gives the effect that false lashes do! It does this at an affordable price too. It lengthens them without making lashes appear clumpy. This mascara is a 10/10
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
I accidentally got this one (the waterproof) and I have to say it was seriously the hardest mascara ever to remove! It pulled some of my lashes off and irritated my eyes very bad!!
Taylor M.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I've bought this from the store before and absolutely hated it. I have super long eyelashes and with this mascara you would never be able to tell. the brush on it is horrible.
Cecilia F.
I think very few mascaras do what they say they are supposed to do. This mascara goes above and beyond any other mascara I have ever had! Doesn't run or clump up. I love it!
Jessica L.
Tucson, AZ
This mascara is life-changing! Quick and easy to apply, with no fear of clumps, it turns my eyelashes from blah to amazing. I can't say enough good things about this product!
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I fell in love with this mascara. At first it was a little clumpy, but that's because it had to much mascara on it. It really gives my lashes volume and it's easy to get off.
Alysa L.
I love this mascara! It really extends my lashes and makes them seem longer than they really are! I have pretty short eyelashes, so this is a godsend! Plus, it's a drug store product, so there's no way to go wrong with this product!
Nalin M.
Bell, CA
I bought this and another two mascaras to see which works best. this one worked well with my lashes. I already have long alshes naturally but this did make them appear longer.
Riley M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this mascara! It's definitely my drugstore favorite by far. Makes you lashes so long and pretty. Not that much of a difference from the other Falsies but still great!
Avery W.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara works like a charm! I have blonde eyelashes that are really thin and short but with this mascara I achieve volumized and curled eyelashes that make my eyes pop!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?