BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Tanza  W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I simply love this mascara. It gives my lashes so much life. By applying just one coat you can see it giving my lashes much volume and length. I definitely recommend this product!!
Carylin M.
Raymond, CA
I like this mascara even though it cost more then some. My eyes are sensitive so a lot of eye makeup and this one does not bother me even though it is not a non allergic one. I do like that when I wash it off it does not take out lashes with it!
Rachel W.
I didn't think I'd like this as much as I do! It adds plenty of length which is buildable and the waterproof formula holds curl perfectly. It doesn't add as much volume though and it smudges a bit on my lower lash line but I can live with that.
Paige O.
Probably one of the best drug store mascaras! Got it at Wal-Mart, and its definitely my go to. It makes my lashes look soooo long and gives it a nice black color.
Joy A.
Jackson, MS
I love this mascara, It is the only mascara that is a good price and worth every penny. I use nothing but this mascara, it lasts all day and make your lashes look very full and long.
Tiffany V.
Grayling, MI
I love this mascara! I used to always try a new brand or style when I ran out of a tube, but now I always buy this. It isn't too clumpy, but is thick and makes my lashes look great.
Nichole S.
I was excited to try this mascara, especially after seeing the commercials. I didn't get the falsie look at all, in fact it didn't seem to do any more for me than any other mascara.
McKenna H.
It's okay I guess. It doesn't make you eyelashes look like false lashes like it promised. It also flakes. The brush isn't good either. I only use it when I'm out of my other mascara.
Laurel L.
Fairview
I like this mascara but it is not the best that I have tried. I don't feel like it gives you the definition that actually falsies would give you. I wish it didn't smudge so easily.
Heidi R.
El Paso, TX
I don't know if the formula changed but I remember it being a better mascara. It use to be my favorite when it first came out but recently it just doesn't do anything for my lashes.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?