BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Christine R.
Mebane, NC
I like this mascara; for the the price it's good, but it's a little clumpy for me. It does make my lashes long and gives them volume, I just wish it could do it without the clumps.
Precious P.
I like this mascara because it helps wit lengthening. It does get a little clumpy sometimes. I usually use this with L'oreal's voluminous mascara and it works well for me.
Brittni R.
I love this mascara. I have bought other expensive mascaras from Ulta/Sephora and none of them compare to falsies. I have hardly any eyelashes (super short) and this makes me look like I have fake lashes on. I will never switch to anything else.
Kailey H.
First off, the packaging is so cute! I was definitely drawn to it being my favorite colour is purple!
I have been using the product for a while, and it hasn't clumped my lashes! It adds a lot of length to my stubby lashes and it coats very well!
Kensey P.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I liked this mascara after using it after a while at first it made my lashes a bit clumpy at first. The wand is very flexible so that may be something that you have to get used to. Although I can't really complain because the price is amazing! :)
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
I really like the length and fullness this gives my lashes. That being said, it does tend to clump, which I don't like. It would be used best with a quick eyelash comb afterwards.
Chastity T.
Golconda, IL
Out of all "drugstore" mascaras this is by far my favorite. The waterproof kind lasts all day and it's great if you have short lashes. It gives quite a lot of length to your lashes.
Daniela C.
Este es mi mascara favorita por mucho, tengo pocas pestañas y esta mascara hace que tengan volumen y fuerza, lo único que desearía es que fuera a prueba de agua.
Tisa S.
Deland, FL
I found this mascara only decent. Unfortunately, I have very sensitive eyes and this product was irritating. It did provide nice coverage, but did not fatten my lashes that much.
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
Great value for the price. I love Maybelline Falsies line. I also love that our local Kroger carries it. Great color and lasts all day without flaking off. Gives great volume.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?