BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Annemarie K.
Tacoma, WA
If you like to sometimes use a second mascara as a topcoat to your main mascara, this one is perfect. It helps add volume to your already coated lashes. I didn't prefer it as my main mascara, but I use it as a second coat for special occasions.
Rachelle C.
This is my favorite mascara!! It gives me fuller thicker lashed. It is my go to. I have used it for years . The price is great for what you get. The only downfall is it can clump up.
danielle r.
Mc Carr, KY
I really like this mascara, they brush is very handy for the curvature of the eyelid and it doesn't clump up on the eyelashes. it dries fairly quickly, which is the only downfall! but everything else, i really enjoy. It really makes your eyes pop!
Dana S.
It didn't really give me a look I was going for. It did nothing for my middle lashes, but super lengthened the ones on the ends. If you're into that, go for it!
cheyenne l.
Greencastle, IN
I use this mascara every day. I'm on my second tube of it. It's very black and the lashes end up looking very nice. Something I must complain about is the flaking! and it is very easy to get clumpy eyelashes with it. Other than that, it is great.
Sydney F.
This is the only mascara I use. I have glasses so I am always looking for volumizing mascara instead of lengthening. The wand is amazing and so is the formula. I highly recommend it.
Kathryn F.
Mount Kisco, NY
This is by far the clumpiest of an of the Maybelline mascaras. I don't see any increase in volume. My lashes are separated, but into huge clumps. And even the waterproof doesn't last long. It was running down my face after a bad allergy day.
Amanda Z.
Imperial Bch, CA
This product is great if you want think long eyelashes. I normally layer it for really dramatic eyes. The wand is very very cool, and I definitely feel the formula does not club.
Celeste D.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product on my bottom lashes with the pair of the Maybelline plush mascara on my top. The mascara is a bit chunky if it isn't applied right. Other than that, no complaints.
Shayla A.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara gives me lashes that look thick, full, and long all in one. There is no clumping for me! I get compliments on my lashes all the time! Long lasting mascara. Affordable.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?