BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Annie W.
This mascara is one of my very favorites. With other similar products you would have to use multiple coats of the product to even get the look of one coat of this product. It is very hard to remove though if you get the waterproof (which is good and bad)
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
I love this mascara!! My lashes are pretty long but blonde and this gives me the volume and extra length that really makes them stand out. Best part is that is didn't clump up my lashes!
Megan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cheap and great for layering with other mascaras (and on its own!)
Sometimes it gets clumpy, but if you use it with a mascara that has a brush that combs out your lashes, you can fix it.
Martha R.
Rosemead, CA
My eyelashes are very straight and short. This mascara is one of the very few that made my lashes stay curled. Downside is that is would make my lash line itchy which is a disappointment.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Was really excited to try this mascara, it left my lashes really clumpy. If they looked like falsies- they were BAD falsies. Would rather just glue false lashes on than use this mascara.
Heather F.
Dansville, NY
This is a good product other then it flakes after about 4 to 5 hours & it can clump a little also. i love the pigment of the mascara & the fact that it looks like i have longer lashes.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
I love the Maybelline Falsies mascara! It's the only mascara I've used that gives me serious volume. It doesn't clump up my lashes, and it gives my lashes the false lash effect I love.
Amber C.
Bloomsburg, PA
I overall loved this product, except for the fact that it tends to easily clump on your lashes during application. Otherwise, great volume, affordable price, and high-pigmented color.
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
I'm currently wearing this mascara right now and I feel like such a beauty queen because they make my eyelashes really big and full! Love these more than any other brand I have tried!
T L.
This is my go to mascara and I love it. The curved brush helps hit all your lashes,and it does a great job of lifting and separating. Great quality, not bad on cost, absolute favorite.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?