BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kayla K.
Was not a fan of this mascara, seemed really dry when applying, and it made my eyelashes look flakey like I had it on from the previous day. Did not get the volumizing look it promises.
Annette G.
Los Angeles, CA
Still my favorite mascara for my sparse brittle lashes, looks like I was born with long eyelashes without looking clumpy. Just the right amount of volume and length.
Hailey C.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
This mascara is awesome. It makes my eyelashes so long and thick looking. My only concern is that it is prone to that clumpy look occasionally. Over all, its the only mascara brand I use.
Monica  M.
Locust Grove, VA
Great product. My eyelashes are pretty long, but i really love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. I also use the great lashes lots of lashes mascara as well. 2 great products.
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
I prefer higher grade mascara but if I'm short on cash, this is my go to mascara. I have gotten countless complements on how long my eyelashes are but it does flake a bit during the day.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
I la la la la LOVE this stuff, it works so good brings a good amount of volume to your lashes, weather they are big, or small its great! Not too expensive either, I highly recommend it!
Krysten S.
Van Wert, OH
I am absolutely LOVE this mascara! My eyelashes look awesome and super long! Everyone always asks if my eyelashes are fake when I put this on! The only downfall is it's hard to take off.
Maygen H.
Melbourne, KY
I love this mascara out of all the Maybelline mascara that I have tried. It make my lashes pop. It does get a little clumpy if you add a lot of layers. But other then that I do love it.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
This is just an ok mascara. I didn't get the results that they claim, my lashes looked the same as if I used a cover girl mascara. Also before the end of the day my lashes were flaking
Ines B.
Deltona, FL
Love it! Makes your lashes look fuller, longer, and overall more lushess! ;) Doesn't flake or smear.
Of course another big plus is the price: who wants to pay department store prices when you can the same (or similar) results with a fraction of the money!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?