BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Still my favorite mascara for my sparse brittle lashes, looks like I was born with long eyelashes without looking clumpy. Just the right amount of volume and length.
Krysten S.
Van Wert, OH
I am absolutely LOVE this mascara! My eyelashes look awesome and super long! Everyone always asks if my eyelashes are fake when I put this on! The only downfall is it's hard to take off.
Adriana A.
Sanford , FL
This is definitely my favorite drug store mascara by far! It's very hard to find in my area though so I find myself buying several if I'm lucky enough to find it but it's well worth it!
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite mascara! I've tried many mascaras, even if high end ones like Clinique, and this is still my fave! Usually around 6-9 dollars depending where you're at but definitely worth it. Works great at lengthening eyelashes and flaring them up!
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
I love love love mascara it's a must for my everyday make up routine because my eye lashes are so light and it makes my green eyes pop. Love this product because it really does volumize.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
I love the Maybelline Falsies mascara! It's the only mascara I've used that gives me serious volume. It doesn't clump up my lashes, and it gives my lashes the false lash effect I love.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorites! It was the one of the 1st mascaras I used and it curls stick straight asian eyelashes without the prior use of a eyelash curler. Great volume, length, no clumping!
Lauren S.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is my go-to mascara. For it to be a drug-store brand, it performs superbly. It makes lashes long and thick, and the curling brush is a major plus. It lasts all day and never clumps.
Monica  M.
Locust Grove, VA
Great product. My eyelashes are pretty long, but i really love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. I also use the great lashes lots of lashes mascara as well. 2 great products.
Annie W.
This mascara is one of my very favorites. With other similar products you would have to use multiple coats of the product to even get the look of one coat of this product. It is very hard to remove though if you get the waterproof (which is good and bad)
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?