BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Maricela S.
Fontana, CA
I dislike this product so much! I bought it once and it got clumpy and nasty in less than a week! I switched back to my usual mascara from this same brand but the colossal volum' product.
Jarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This mascara makes my eyelashes look way longer than they actually are. Sometimes, people think I'm wearing fake eyelashes, and when I tell them it's just my mascara they go out and buy it.
Caitlin H.
Charleston, WV
I absolutely love this mascara! I have very short eyelashes so it's very hard to find mascara that I'm satisfied with. This product didn't clump and it left my lashes looking full and long!
Allan H.
I love this mascara. I use it on a daily basis. My eyelashes look so much better after I use it. For me, it works better than other types of mascaras. Plus, I can find it at a lot of local stores, such as Dollar General, WalMart, Walgreen's, and Target.
Emmy R.
Rogers, AR
I love this mascara its perfect and so usable for everyday looks but you can also build up for thicker and super full lashes! I have an in depth review on my blog!! emzzbeauty.Blogspot.com
Nicole D.
Copiague, NY
This is my favorite mascara. I use it everyday and it makes my lashes look full and longer. They still stay soft to the touch and don't make them feel brittle while having this product on.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
I love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes but this product helps fill in the gaps. It can be clumpy if you aren't careful. But to fix that just use tweezers to separate the lashes.
Alison B.
Ashtabula, OH
I really do love this mascara! I buy this more often! it makes my eyelashes really long! and it doesn't clump up super easy, only once its about to be out of product. I like the big brush.
Sara S.
Beverly, NJ
I switch my mascara a lot, but I love, love, love this one! I actually noticed that my eyelashes looked longer. This is the only mascara i have stuck with for more than a couple weeks.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
Maybeline has a tonnnn of different mascaras and I'm always trying different kinds and this is one of my favorites. It applies very easily and makes lashes look feathery, and I rarely get clumps!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?