BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Andrea M.
This mascara never let's me down. The product lasts all the way to the last drop. The bristles and brush are perfectly shaped to create beautiful winged lashes. Love it!
Hannah H.
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras. I use this everyday and it is super easy to apply. I do not even have to use an eyelash curler to apply---you can if you want. Tends to last pretty long too.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
I really like this mascara it works well for me. I put three coats and my lashes look great. Yeah, a little clumpy but.. I like how they look because they stand out when I wear my glasses!
Ruriko M.
I purchased this mascara because it says the waterproof. It gives volum on eyelashes but after a while wore it still smages..I wonder is this really the waterproof???
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't clump like the other brands. It makes my lashes really long and flared out. Lasts all day. Washes off easily with soap
Alexandra H.
Muncie, IN
Typically I use Origin's mascara but I still really like this mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes and this helps thicken them out without making them look like spider legs which I like.
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
I didn't get the falsies effect at all from this product. I actually found that it was really thin and dull, I was expecting a lot more. all in all, its not a bad mascara but it isn't my first choice.
Brit r.
Lakeside, CA
I love this mascara. Perfect consistency and formula makes my lashes pop. The curved brush helps keep my lashes curled during application. I've purchased this mascara more than any other.
Nancy B.
I personally do not like this at all! It clumps worse than any mascara I've used. Even if I scrap the wand on the tube to get the excess product off it still clumps.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
They don't make my eyelashes any good. If anything, they make them look shorter than they really are. It's hard to wash off after 16 hours of it being on. I'm sad to say, but I threw it in the trash after a week. Definitely don't recommend this mascara at all.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?