BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
I don't have very good eyelashes so I am always trying different mascara to see which ones make them look good. I can honestly say this stuff is awesome. It makes my lashes appear and look great!
Nikky B.
I felt like this mascara couldve been better it was rather clunky, and it dried out super quick after i bought it. It's really not worth all the hype. They have other mascaras that are better like colossal lash, rocket volume, soft n full, those mascaras are a lot better.
Nichole C.
The curved brush on this mascara is great because it really mimicks the shape of an eyelid. I also like how this product provides both length and volume and is not too watery, even on oily eyelids.
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
This mascara is the best yet I love it.. my eye lashes is long and flawless.. It's not expensive at all and can be found at Wal-Mart.. I will definitely recommend to others
Bewitchedd B.
One of my favorite Maybelline mascaras. It gives great volume but dries out quickly and causes clumping. If I had to buy drug store mascara, this would be my top choice out of the Maybelline line.
Serina M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara really accentuates, lengthens and defines my eyelashes without clumping or flaking and is very nicely buildable depending on if you want to wear it for day or night.
Alex W.
Ardmore, PA
Love this mascara! People always stop to ask me what kind of mascara I use, and are always shocked when its not crazy expensive. Lasts a long time, and doesn't clump. Good brush. Highly recommended!
brooke b.
Owensboro, KY
I have long curly lashes, but they are far from full and they are really light in color. I really do like this mascara, but I do wish that it would last longer. I am not sure if it just runs out fast or if it drys out fairly quick. Either way it is still a great product.
Casey A.
I bought this because I really liked the original Falsies, and I assumed this would be even better. It was such a huge disappointment. It didn't add anything to my lashes. It didn't even give me the same look that the original Falsies did. I just ended up throwing it away.
Taylor B.
North Adams, MA
This mascara looks nice and is easy to apply but there is nothing extremely special to it. I like the product but I don't know if it has the best name, it doesn't really make my lashes look fake.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?