BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Danielle A.
Not the biggest fan of this Maybelline mascara compared to their others. I found that it clumped really easily and the brush was not the best. I think that it did it's job but made my eyelashes super thick with one coat and is probably not best when trying to be casual.
Mariel D.
I uses to use this before I loved it! They would leave my lashes with a lot of volume my friends thought I had fake eyelashes on. I would recommend this if you are looking towards a dramatic look.
Ursula A.
Union , NJ
I tried looking for a good mascara, and I came across this one. It's great for darkening up the lashes, and the formula is light. Down side is that it's hard to take off! Other than that, it's good!
Serina M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara really accentuates, lengthens and defines my eyelashes without clumping or flaking and is very nicely buildable depending on if you want to wear it for day or night.
Rashi A.
Sanford , FL
This mascara is very affordable and easily available at the drugstore.It stays so true to its name and gives a false eyelash effect to my eyelashes as it makes my lashes super long .Really like it.
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
This mascara is the best yet I love it.. my eye lashes is long and flawless.. It's not expensive at all and can be found at Wal-Mart.. I will definitely recommend to others
Amber R.
Fantastic product! I never use false lashes when I use this mascara, it already makes my lashes look fuller, thicker and longer! In love with it, it is absolutely my go to and probably wont change!
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Maybelline volum express mascara really work. I tried two other maybelline mascara and wan't disappointed. I wear expensive and inexpensive mascara depends on the day..,)
Sarah B.
New Castle , IN
This is a very wet mascara, so you may not like it if that bothers you, but it makes the lashes full!! I used to be a Covergirl mascara girl, but Maybelline is quickly becoming my new favorite!
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this mascara! if you are looking for a drugstore mascara I'm recommending this mascara it does give a nice false eyelash look. i love this mascara in blackest black I love what this mascara does for my eyelashes! People are always asking me if they're my real eyelashes or if they're fake & when I tell them it's Maybelline they're shocked. This is a must mascara! Please try this out you're lashes will scream long lengthy fuller thicker lashes!!! It's a must try and it's not even that pricey!! This is a good quality mascara it will last you 3+ months the best thing about this mascara is that it doesn't clump your eyelashes and it doesn't dry out in the tube. It's a must try! Please don't forget to try their awesome eye liners and eyeshadows! Thanx Maybelline for a fabulous mascara!!!!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?