BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Caitlin M.
Lafayette, LA
This will forever be my go-to old faithful mascara. I have short, straight eyelashes that resist a curl but somehow this manages to give me long, thick, fluffy, curled lashes. Never have a problem with flaking or smudging and I don't have a problem removing at the end of the day either.
Vanessa J.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I wanted to love this mascara honestly I did but it didn't work for me. My eyelashes are thing, long & straight. So I look for a mascara that will hold my curl after I curl my lashes and this did nothing but weigh them down. However I know the waterproof version is better but it's still clumpy.
Sarah T.
Plymouth, MN
I always use this as my mascara. It makes my eyelashes seem long! The only bad things about this stuff is that it lumps up sometimes and it only last for a month or 2. I seem to always buy it every time!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Maybelline always has amazing mascara. I was so sad when mine dried up. Out of all their products, this is probably my favorite. It gives my lashes volume and makes them when longer than they already are. It's a cheap, but great quality products I prefer this over the higher end brands
April L.
Blue springs, MO
My go to drug store mascara! It's fabulous and lives up to its name. I use this product everyday for the falsies-without-the-falsies look. I buy this at Walmart, cvs, or Walgreens. I have re-bought this again and again and will continue to!
Christine M.
Manassas, VA
This mascara is pretty decent. I've used it multiple times, but nothing really stuck out to me that was so great. I didn't really notice a huge difference to my eyelashes. There is nothing wrong with it overall, I just think I need something different that this product cannot give me.
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It’s a great mascara and it’s easy too apply and take off. It comes in a nice packaging. I buy this at Walgreens,you can buy it in Walmart and other places. I use this every time that I am going out. I recommend this mascara is affordable.
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Very Black more...
I Started Using Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Junior High. It Was my Favorite Mascara And This is Still True to This Day, or at least One of my Favorites. It Makes my Lashes Look Great. I Believe This Mascara is Around Six Dollars Per Tube Which is Pretty Inexpensive When it Comes to Mascara.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I swear by this mascara! I have thin, short, blonde lashes, so this mascara really lengthens them and gives them the volume that they deserve so that I don't look faded and washed out. The brush is curved which is great for really getting the volume and flare I want from my lashes.
Teresa N.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I swear by this mascara. From the formula to the want and the wand bristles you can’t go wrong. I use this just about everyday and I love it. I hardly ever buy high end mascara bc I love my drugstore I love this mascara so much. Fortunately, for all of us we can find this everywhere!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?