BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
I don't have very good eyelashes so I am always trying different mascara to see which ones make them look good. I can honestly say this stuff is awesome. It makes my lashes appear and look great!
Rebecca B.
Winston Salem, NC
The volume of this product is crazy, although the wand does have a tendency after the first few uses to clump lashes which I wasn't a fan of. Great product but maybe use a different wand with it.
Sarah B.
New Castle , IN
This is a very wet mascara, so you may not like it if that bothers you, but it makes the lashes full!! I used to be a Covergirl mascara girl, but Maybelline is quickly becoming my new favorite!
Casey A.
I bought this because I really liked the original Falsies, and I assumed this would be even better. It was such a huge disappointment. It didn't add anything to my lashes. It didn't even give me the same look that the original Falsies did. I just ended up throwing it away.
member-a97394b22
If you are like me and struggle to apply false lashes this shadow is for you!! I love the fact that the product is light and buildable on the lashes and really creates an nice lash. This is my second time buying this mascara and I will be purchasing again!!
Amber R.
Fantastic product! I never use false lashes when I use this mascara, it already makes my lashes look fuller, thicker and longer! In love with it, it is absolutely my go to and probably wont change!
Nicole K.
Osceola Mills, PA
I like the actual product. I didn't enjoy the flexable brush. It's long lashes and makes your lashes look lovely but like I said the brush bending so easy was a turn off. My mom loves this mascara.
Nikky B.
I felt like this mascara couldve been better it was rather clunky, and it dried out super quick after i bought it. It's really not worth all the hype. They have other mascaras that are better like colossal lash, rocket volume, soft n full, those mascaras are a lot better.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Maybelline volum express mascara really work. I tried two other maybelline mascara and wan't disappointed. I wear expensive and inexpensive mascara depends on the day..,)
Marissa G.
This product is decent it was a little messy the first time i used it but after a few tries i got it down perfect. This is my go to mascara whenever i have a coupon for it so i can stock up on at least four of them. Without mascara my day is horrible lol. Seriously......
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?