BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Amanda G.
Buford, GA
My cousin was weaing this mascara and I had to figure out what brand it was. This stuff is awesome. It lasts forever, doesn't smudge, and really does give the full effect of false lashes. Love it!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
This is my all time favorite go to mascara. The waterproof formula works great and keeps my lashes looking flawless. Many people have asked me if my natural lashes are false.
Adrian F.
The beat mascara that I have ever used. I started using this one last year and it definitely defines and elongates my eyelashes. I get many compliments on them for women that uses fake lashes! A must!!
Taylor F.
Texture is just okay, goes on kind of clumpy and doesn't elongate your lashes very much. But the color is good and the formula has potential. Overall not bad but not the best.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
I really loved this mascara. it made my lashes look false like it claims and it just made them look gorgeous! i have three empty ones of this mascara from this past year. Plus, the price is amazing.
Genesis N.
The maybelline falsies make your lashes look amazing.I have very flat lashes but with this it makes them look like their actually fake.Its an amazing product and last a long time and for a good price.
Kaylee C.
Pocahontas, AR
I have tried many different types of mascara for my short and stubby eyelashes. A friend told me about Falsies and I haven't used a different mascara since. Falsies gives an awesome length and adds volume to my eyelashes, which I thought was near impossible. Awesome product.
Juanita B.
This is my current and fave. Especially when I am not in the mood for lashes but I want my lashes to pop. I did a review on them already so check it out here on @Influenster 😉
Saya A.
Orlando, FL
I have little, to no eyelashes, but thanks to this mascara it actually looks like I have eyelashes! It doesn't clump or dry up. It thickens and lengthens your lashes to give it that false eyelash look!
Rebecca B.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Black Drama more...
The volume of this product is crazy, although the wand does have a tendency after the first few uses to clump lashes which I wasn't a fan of. Great product but maybe use a different wand with it.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?