BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jasmine B.
This is probably one of my top 3 mascaras. I love the effect it gives of having fake eyelashes. You can have the great look without the messiness of the glue. My only complaint about this mascara is that it can run easily.
Sarah F.
This is my favorite drug store mascara. It lengthens and is build-able. Always makes my lashes look super full. I've bought this and rebought it and will continue to do so. I love that it's bright colored and stands out in my makeup drawer. Washes off easily and is very gentle on the eye area.
Ana M.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
love it!!!! its FABULOUS!  last forever, its necesary to use make up remover, when i wash it off, it isnt too hard or too easy to come off. The wand is really good and the product applies great. I have short lashes and this mascara makes them look longer and thick, looks great.
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Very Black more...
I love this mascara. I can apply a few coats without much clumping. I get both length and volume with this mascara. I need to be a little careful with the wand because it’s pretty thick and it’s easy to get mascara on the lid if not careful. But, I love the full, lengthened open look I get from this mascara!
Stephanie V.
This mascara is has worked well for me in that, it is affordable and the final outcome lasts all day. My mascara doesn't fall out like others usually do. I use this product everyday and I have recommended it before!
ROSA LINDA C.
Perris, CA
Best mascara by far!! Have tried many other brands and nothing else compares to this in quality and price. I've been using this mascara since it first came out. I will always purchase and use this amazing mascara!!
Faith M.
Benton, AR
The falsies mascara has been my favorite mascara for about 2 years now! I love the application brush, it is curved and helps create body and curl on my lashes. I also feel like it makes my eyelashes appear super long. No need to apply tons of coats either, it goes on well the first time!
Rhythm C.
Austin, TX
My favorite mascara ever! I've tried more expensive mascaras by brands such as Benefit but this mascara is the best in terms of value and look. Even if it was the same price as the pricier premium brand mascaras I would still buy it. This product leaves my lashes looking thicker, fuller and longer.
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Blackest Black more...
My perfect mascara! I'm hooked! I love this mascara! And I mean love! I use to not even wear mascara, but this has me wearing mascara almost every day! If I go anywhere, even just to go walking, I have to wear it! It goes on flawlessly. It makes my eyes pop dramatically. Sometimes it looks so black on my lashes it makes me look like I'm wearing eyeliner and false eyelashes! I have finally found my perfect mascara. This greatly thickens AND extends your lashes in just about 1-2 coats for me. The formula is rather thick yet not prone to clumping, and best of all (for me) it holds a curl, all day! A trick to curl your lashes is to hold the wand on your lashes when it's about halfway up, for me about 10 seconds, and it will keep. Secondly, for anyone saying that they get tips that curl downward, that is because you are not using the brush right. I make sure to have my lashes resting perfectly on the curved side of the brush... Voila, no dangly tips. But I just go back and comb through them. So far this mascara has been good! No flakes, just long, thick and voluminous CURLED eyelashes all day.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Maybelline always has amazing mascara. I was so sad when mine dried up. Out of all their products, this is probably my favorite. It gives my lashes volume and makes them when longer than they already are. It's a cheap, but great quality products I prefer this over the higher end brands
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?