BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alicia H.
FROM THE FIRST TIME I TRY A MASCARA ? I KNOW IF IM GOING TO LIKE IT OR NOT. I OFTEN GO BACK TO THIS MACARA I LOVE IT. IT MAKE MY LASHES LOOK LIKE FALSIES. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
Tiffany L.
Love this stuff. Maybelline never fails me :) It applies clumpier on some days, though... and I noticed that I can't just apply one coat and be satisfied with it... Mascaraholic?
Brandi W.
Kingsport, TN
I use this mascara every day!! It gives you great volume and the brush is small & flexible enough so that you can cover every last lash. My most favorite mascara ever, seriously.
jenny p.
Springfield, TN
I loves falsies when.I first uses it. It gives a full dramatic dark lash. Beware however, it does begine.to flake a little. Over all it is a great product if you want full "made up" looking lashes. I save this for a night out or specisl occasion. I like a kore natural look for daytime.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Very good for the price! It's super cost efficient! I used it for the first time for my wedding and have been using it every since! The only thing I don't like about it is that it's super wet, and when you put it on it seems like it takes forever to dry, but when it does dry oh my goodness! I love it!
Brittany L.
I like this mascara, but my eyes are really sensitive. It has a tendency to make them water, which is no fun. But other than that, it does make your eyes look thick and lovely.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
This is my very favorite drug store mascara. It really helps lengthen your lashes and makes them look fuller. It is a very dry formula when it dries so you have to build it up quickly to avoid clumping.
Izette K.
Charlotte, VT
Literally my favorite mascara! I have collected a ton of mascara over the years, and this is the only one I always buy again when I run out! It is shaped perfectly and works perfectly for my eyelashes!
Excelente. Me encanta esta mascara de pestañas no deja grumos,se limpia facilmente,dura casi todo el dia y sobretodo realmente hace un efecto de pestañas poztizas!! Me fascina!!
No duden en probarlo.
Chelsea A.
Newport, KY
I've tried numerous mascaras, and Maybelline's Falsie's Flared is by FAR my favorite. It never clumps on me and provides an insane length to my already long eyelashes! It is the only mascara I will use!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?