BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alexys M.
Las Vegas, NV
I did not find this to be volumizing or lengthening. I'm not sure why I am not having the same results as others but it just didn't work for me. My lashes came out flat even after curling them. Also had to use a lash comb. Would not recommend.
Emily D.
Mathias, WV
This product doesn't do what it says which is to give your eyes the look as if you were to wear fake eyelashes. I do like the brush though it allows to have less clumps. It doesn't extend my eyelashes any.
Kenan L.
Fort Kent, ME
I wear this mascara every day and I love it. It is very inexpensive and makes my eyelashes long and big. It also lasts all day. The only problem is it is not waterproof. But it works very good for its price.
Taylor S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this product! About 3 coats of this and I am completely satisfied! The curved brush lifts and also separates lashes while not making them too clumpy. One of the best drugstore mascaras I've purchased!
Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
So I bought this mascara by accident thinking that it was the one with the plastic bristle brush. I don't love it but it works well, my only problem is that my eyelashes clump together more with this bursh.
Jasmine L.
I gave this a C because off all the mascara from Maybelline this one was a slight disappointment. I found this formula to clump a little but i loved the brush (I actually use the brush in other mascara's)
Emily C.
I LOVE this mascara. I've got short, blonde eye lashes, and this mascara helps to lengthen my lashes so they can be seen. It also helps that the applicator is curved, so it forms to the shape of your eye.
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
I absolutely love this mascara, I love that it's waterproof and it keeps my lashes perfectly curled. The only downfall with waterproof mascara is that it is hard to remove and I felt that this one was especially hard to get off unless you have a really good oil based eye makeup remover.
I absolutely love this! I use everyday and never have an issue with clumping! My eye color changes from green to blue and it matches great. It's very attractive packaging that helps pull it all together.
Rita M.
I love Maybelline products and usually use the colossal mascara. I decided to try this one but it's very clumpy and makes my eyelashes stick together. I'm going to use this tube then go back to the other kind. I have thick long lashes, so maybe it works better on thinner/shorter lashes.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?