BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Febe A.
Laredo, TX
This mascara is by far one of the best mascaras I've ever obtained. If applied correctly your eyelashes will extend all the way to china! Kidding lol! It is a great buy and it leaves your eyelashes beautiful
Hyleas F.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Black Drama more...
Im always trying different types of mascara. This particular one I did like in the beginning but once it got towards the end it was very clumpy. I'm not a fan of clumpy mascara. So i didn't get it again.
Kenan L.
Fort Kent, ME
I wear this mascara every day and I love it. It is very inexpensive and makes my eyelashes long and big. It also lasts all day. The only problem is it is not waterproof. But it works very good for its price.
Elizabeth M.
Barrow-In-Furness
Falsies is a good product overall. I wouldn't say its amazing, however it does whats its meant to do. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Although upon occasion it can leave clumps in your lashes, which is something you find with most mascaras. Overall though, not a bad product.
Savannah C.
Atglen, PA
Best mascara ever! It's very black, makes my lashes have so much volume all day. It's so easy to apply, it doesn't get everywhere and it's long lasting, which I love and I would definitely recommend it.
Mika C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really feel like this mascara makes my lashes appear to be longer than they are. If I push upwards at the base right after it starts to dry then I can achieve almost baby doll like lashes! Great product!
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
I have worn Maybelliene mascara for the better part of my mascara wearing years and have been happy with the quality, look and price. I decided to try out Falsies mascara and had a severe allergic reaction!
Ana R.
Denton, TX
This Mascara is one of my favorites. I can easily recognize the purple tube in my makeup organizer and know how it'll help my lashes. Thick and volumized. Needs to not clump as much as it would be golden.
Nicole M.
Marana, AZ
This made my lashes look the opposite of fake. It barely did anything and all the product dried up in a week...i don't know if i just got a bad bottle but i don't think i will be buying it again to find out!
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
I try to try all mascaras that I come across on the search for one i am in love with. This one did not give me the "falsies" I had hoped for. It only ended up being a mediocre Product with a hefty price tag.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?