BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
This was the exact mascara I used on my wedding day and was my go-to mascara for a while. I love the flare it gave my lashes. I had some issues with clumping and flaking, however.
Dana L.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I've been using this mascara for years ! Every time I try a new one I always end up going back to the Falsies! It truly gives you a dramatic falsies look ! One of my favorite even compared to high end mascaras
Emily L.
I love this mascara because most mascara products give me black eyes and this one does not! I have even tried high end but nothing works as well as this! I love the price and how great it makes my lashes look!
Jasmine G.
Probably their best mascara. It does not clump and it makes my eyelashes super full and long. It comes in a really black shade, which i love. recommend to anyone who is looking for that big and long lash look.
Irene P.
Danbury, CT
Good brand. The liquid is really thick though. I use multiple mascaras at once to get them to where I like them to be so the thick consistency is good.

It isn't terribly expensive. But I would recommend it.
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I did not really care for this mascara, it was messy and made my eylashes look like spider legs. I also noticed that it was really clumpy. The only plus was that the mascara was a good price compared to others.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Four stars because the only thing I don't like is the shape of the wand, it'll be better if it was straight rather than curved. But other than that it gives volume to your eyelashes.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
Review for: Very Black more...
This is one of my favorite mascaras ever! It does not make my eyelashes clumpy but rather separates them and gives this volume and a falsie effect. It's obviously a great price and easy to find everywhere so I highly recommend this to everyone!
Odette P.
Ashburn, VA
This mascara works well for me. I would say it works best after it dries out a little because at first it is a little too wet and doesn't hold a curl. I personally like it a lot better when it isn't so wet.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I really really like this mascara, I wouldn't recommend using it alone as I have really short eyelashes so I usually have a routine of a few different mascaras but this is definitely one in the routine :)
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?