BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I love with madness this eyeslashes mascara. Is another of my favoritesss... It really makes my eyelashes look even more longer. Provides volume. and yup, gives that effect, Falsies. I loved soooo much ♥ Is easy to get, has a good price and really is very good.
Nerissa I.
Upland, CA
This mascara works wonders on my stick straight spaghetti lashes! The formula in this is thick and pumps up the volume times 10. The wand is curved in a way to apply the mascara perfectly making each coat nice and thick. I love this mascara. I always buy the sayerproof one because I curl my lashes before I apply the mascara and waterproof always holds the curl. Regular mascara makes my eyelashes go back to straight but this one really makes them look like falsies!
Ashley W.
Detroit Lakes, MN
This is by far my favorite mascara!! Love the curve of the wand. Leaves my lashes light with a smooth finish. Not clumpy. Only complaints I have is I wish the formula was just a bit dryer and the wand holds on the a lot of product (I can easily deal with this issue to make it work best for me).
Nikki S.
I do like this product, it does the job well. However it doesn't have the false eyelashes look like it claims. Yes, it does make my eyelashes look fuller but it sort of lacks in length. I usually mix this product with another to make it really look good.
Aimee K.
This works well when you use two coats! It's my go to mascara though I think I'm ready to try something else and see if there's improvement. The brush is curved so it helps bring up your lashes for just a quick touch up of eye love
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! The curved shape of the brush adds so much volume to my lashes, and it's perfect to make your eyes look bigger. I definitely prefer this over a lot of high end mascaras. It is a purchase I've made over and over again since I started using makeup.
Beatrix M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Perfect want and perfect product. Affordable price and does a great job. I have medium length lashes, and this mascara does a great job at adding length. I struggle at putting mascara on my bottom lashes as well, but I can easily do it with this mascara and it separates my lashes great too!
Kristina R.
Boston, MA
Review for: Very Black more...
This has been my go to mascara forever.  I have tried higher end brands and they are never as good!  I even get compliments on my lashes when I go into makeup stores for other products.  I will probably never stop using this mascara.  Even the waterproof version is amazing!
Jasmine B.
This is probably one of my top 3 mascaras. I love the effect it gives of having fake eyelashes. You can have the great look without the messiness of the glue. My only complaint about this mascara is that it can run easily.
Sarah F.
This is my favorite drug store mascara. It lengthens and is build-able. Always makes my lashes look super full. I've bought this and rebought it and will continue to do so. I love that it's bright colored and stands out in my makeup drawer. Washes off easily and is very gentle on the eye area.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?