BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Julie E.
Warren, OH
I really like this mascara. It stays on well during the day and comes off easy at night. It makes my eyelashes really long. The only thing I don't like is that I have to apply 3 coats to get the desired look.
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
The volume express is good when you are looking for some volume the wand spreads out the product evenly through the lashes it dose however flake a like so I like to use in moderation.
DONNA V.
I was really excited to try this mascara. I've used other Maybelline mascaras in the past and I use other Maybelline make up. But this was a let down. Totally clumpy. And really flakey. Unhappy...
Danielle D.
Tucson, AZ
If your looking for a good drugstore mascara I recommend you put this on your list of things to try it wont smudge it lengthens defines and gives a bit of a curl also I can wear this with my contacts no problem
Alia O.
Dublin, CA
I loved this product loads! It definitely gave the falsies look as advertised in the ads. It can get a bit clumpy at times depending on how much you put on but otherwise it genuinely one of my favorite mascaras!
Christina S.
Mesa, AZ
I do like this mascara but I prefer the regular falsies to the flared. I feel like the flared doesn't help any.

but the falsies mascara works awesomely to increase length and drama
Jessica  G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Omg omg omg!! ok for sure this is by faaaarrrr the best mascara ever!! Its such a dramatic look! & using it with falsies works better! my falsies literally look real! I highly recommend this mascara! its the shit!
Stephanie L.
Virginia Beach, VA
I don't continually build up my mascara because I think regardless of the brand it looks clumpy and caked on. That being said, this mascara is perfect for me. It gives me longer fuller lashes in just one stroke.
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
I've been using this mascara since the day I saw its commercial on TV! By far the best mascara I've ever used. I use the waterproof kind, and I have to use makeup remover to get it off. This stuff doesn't budge!
Diane M.
There have been tons of reviews from un-endorsed bloggers that this product pretty much sucked. I must say that this is not that bad a mascara. If you have average length lashes to begin with, this is worth a try.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?