BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is the best drugstore mascara I've ever used! I've switched to using one from Marcelle because it lasts longer even though it's more expensive. I still highly recommend this!
Michelle S.
Glastonbury, CT
I love this mascara - it definitely does not give you 300% more visible lashes, it just defines them and makes them bolder. Do not let your lashes dry in between coats, it'll make them chunky and stick together. Do about 4 coats in a row, switching eyes.
Pebbles D.
The best drugstore mascara hands down. I find myself going back to this mascara no matter what new ones I try. No clumping or flaking. This stuff is honestly better than the Smashbox mascara I had in my makeup bag.
Pamela D.
Roseville, MI
I always get compliments on my lashes with this one. I curl my lashes and then put one a few coats. I like the washable better than the waterproof, but thats each persons preference. You just have to make sure that the tube is a new one frequently. I found that it doesn't stay nice long in the tube.
CeCe C.
Phoenixville, PA
Maybelline makes the best mascaras in my opinion. So far, I haven't come across one that I didn't like. This is one of my top three, along with the colossal lashes! Definitely a must have. Always affordable as well.
Jessica H.
Royal Oak , MI
This mascara is one of my favorites. It's a great thickening one. It helps make my lashes look thick and like the name implies like false lashes. I will continue to keep buying this one.
Nessa C.
I love all of these mascaras! I like this one because it gives excellent added length and volume without looking nasty and caked together. Very voluminous and creates a nice dramatic look
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This product was a miracle find for me. The brown shade adds volume, length, and even though it makes me look like i have two times more eyelashes, it looks natural. I love this product and hope it is never stopped.
Kristen M.
cherry hill, NJ
One of my favorites, doesn't flake or smudge, smell isn't too strong, removes easily and adds great length, volume, and curl without feeling crunchy or clumpy. Definitely competition for the department store brands!
Esme M.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this mascara because it add length and curl to my lashes without the need of an eyelash curler. Also it leaves this kind of glowy shine to them that add a pop to the eyes but can very out your finger on it.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?