BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Rebecca F.
Love this stuff. i used to only use one kind and refused to change, until this!! it works so well and looks amazing on. i have long eyelashes and this really gives them a little plump and push. love it
Emily P.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I stinking love this mascara!!! When i put it on it literally gives me so much length :) It's great for upper and lower lashes and it never gets clumpy!!! It's really better than most of the high end mascaras I own.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Just got this mascara and I only have positive things to say. I love the brush it makes my lashes look very long! I was impressed! Definitely will purchase again!
Alicia S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
This is a great quality mascara for the price. It does get clumpier as it dries out over time which means it doesn't last as long as it could, which is a little irritating, but the overall effect is very impressive.
Barbie N.
Surprise , Az
This mascara does what it says. Makes it look like you are wearing subtle false eyelashes. It's awesome! I only use it when I'm going out somewhere special. It's a bit much for me for everyday use. Throw in an eyelash curler and you have noticeably awesome lashes without looking like a circus clown!
Morgan M.
Holly Hill, SC
This is a decent mascara for the price. The pigment is great and I really like using it on my bottom lashes. I almost use this mascara as a "primer" before applying my high end tarte mascara.
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
I'm a mabelline mascara girl so of course when the falsies line came out i just had to try it. after that I've been hooked ever since! makes lashes look longer fuller and darker just as a false set of lashes would do!
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Excelente mascara de pestaña a mi en lo personal me gusta mucho el efecto que da a mis pestañas en el maquillaje

excellent mascara eyelash to me personally I really like the effect it gives my lashes makeup
Alana D.
Swampscott, MA
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Love this product. Clumps easily but this is the only mascara I will use. Very buildable and makes my eyelashes look fantastic. I have hazel eyes and use dark brown mascara and I feel it really makes my eye color pop.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
This mascara was too clumpy for me. I gave it a try maybe a handful of times and it just didn't look good. I even tried to get less on the brush but I don't know if it was the brush or the formula that made it clumpy.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?